|القرون:||القرن 19 - القرن 20 - القرن 21|
|العقود:||عقد 1890 عقد 1900 عقد 1910 - عقد 1920 - عقد 1930 عقد 1940 عقد 1950|
|السنوات:||1920 1921 1922 - 1923 - 1924 1925 1926|
|1923 حسب الموضوع:|
|تصنيفات المواليد والوفيات|
|تصنيفات تأسيسات وانحلالات|
|تصنيفات أعمال وأطروحات|
|آب أوربه كونديتا||2676|
|سنة العهد البريطاني||12 جو. 5 – 13 جو. 5|
|التقويم الصيني||壬戌年 (الماء الكلب)
4619 أو 4559
— إلى —
癸亥年 (الماء الخنزير)
4620 أو 4560
|- ڤيكرام سامڤات||1979–1980|
|- شاكا سامڤات||1845–1846|
|- كالي يوگا||5024–5025|
|التقويم الياباني||Taishō 12
|التقويم اليوليوسي||الگريگوري ناقص 13 يوم|
|تقويم مينگوو||جمهورية الصين 12
|التقويم الشمسي التايلندي||2466|
سنة 1923 (MCMXXIII) كانت سنة بسيطة تبدأ يوم الاثنين (الرابط يعرض التقويم كاملاً) التقويم الگريگوري، السنة 1923rd بعد الميلاد (م)، السنة 923rd في الألفية 2، السنة 23rd في القرن 20، والسنة 4th في عقد 1920 بين 1583 و 1929 ومع فارق 1923 is 13 يوم عن التقويم اليوليوسي، والذين ظلوا مستخدمين حتى التحول الكامل إلى التقويم الگريگوري في 1929.
- 1 أحداث
- 2 المواليد
- 3 وفيات
- 4 جوائز نوبل
- 5 الهامش
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- 1 يناير - The Grouping: All major British railway companies are grouped into four larger companies, under terms of the Railways Act 1921.
- 1–7 يناير - مذبحة روزوود، a violent, racially motivated conflict in Florida. At least eight people are killed، وبلدة روزوود تُهجر وتُدمر.
- 9 يناير - لتوانيا تبدأ ثورة كلايپيدا من أجل ضم منطقة كلايپيدا (إقليم ممل).
- 11 يناير - على الرغم من احتجاجات بريطانية قوية، قوات من فرنسا وبلجيكا تحتل منطقة الرور لإجبار ألمانيا على دفع تعويضات.
- 17 يناير - خوان دلا سييرڤا يخترع autogyro, a rotary-winged aircraft with an unpowered rotor.
- 18 يناير - حرم كلية إيلون في كارولينا الشمالية يدمره حريق.
- Norman Albert calls the first live broadcast of an ice hockey game, the third period of an Ontario Hockey League Intermediate playoff game on the Toronto station CFCA.
- February 9 - Billy Hughes resigns as Prime Minister of Australia, after the Country Party refuses to govern in coalition with him as the leader of the Nationalist Party. Hughes is succeeded by his Treasurer, Stanley Bruce.
- February 23 - Albert Einstein visits Barcelona, Spain, at the invitation of scientist Esteban Terradas i Illa.
- 1 مارس
- March 3 - This is the cover date of the first issue of Time magazine. Retired U.S. Speaker of the House Joseph G. Cannon appears on the first cover.
- March 6 - The Egyptian Feminist Union (Arabic: الاتحاد النسائي المصري), the first nationwide feminist movement in Egypt, was founded at the home of activist Huda Sha'arawi.
- 9 مارس - ڤلاديمير لنين يصاب بثالث نوبة قلبية، وهي التي جعلته طريح الفراش وغير قادر على الكلام؛ وبالتالي فإنه يتقاعد من منصبه كرئيس حكومة الاتحاد السوڤيتي.
- 14 مارس - Pete Parker calls the play-by-play of the first ice hockey game ever broadcast on the radio in its entirety, between the Regina Capitals and the Edmonton Eskimos of the Western Canada Hockey League.
- 28 مارس - ردجا إيرونوتيكا Regia Aeronautica، القوات الجوية لإيطاليا الفاشية تتأسس.
- 4 أبريل - Warner Bros. film studio is formally incorporated in the United States as Warner Brothers Pictures, Inc.
- April 6
- April 12 - Kandersteg International Scout Centre comes into existence in Switzerland.
- April 18
- 19 أبريل
- Hjalmar Branting leaves office as Prime Minister of Sweden, after the Swedish Riksdag has rejected a government proposal regarding unemployment benefits.
- Right-wing academic and jurist Ernst Trygger becomes Prime Minister of Sweden.
- دستور مصر 1923 يُعتمد، وقد قدّم نظام برلماني من الديمقراطية في البلد.
- April 23 - The Gdynia seaport is inaugurated on the Polish Corridor.
- April 26 - Prince Albert, Duke of York (later George VI, King of the United Kingdom) marries Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon (later Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother) in Westminster Abbey.
- 28 أبريل - The original Wembley Stadium opened its doors for the first time to the British public staging the FA Cup Final between Bolton Wanderers and West Ham Utd.
- May 1 - Rahula College is established in Ceylon with the name of "Parakramabhahu Vidyalaya".
- May 8 - Liseberg, an amusement park in Gothenburg, Sweden, opens.
- May 9
- Southeastern Michigan receives a record 15 centimetres (5.9 in) of snow after temperatures plummeted from 17 to 1 degrees between 1 and 6 pm on the previous day.
- The premiere of Bertolt Brecht's play In the Jungle (Im Dickicht) at the Residenztheater in Munich is interrupted by Nazi demonstrators.
- May 20 - British Prime Minister Andrew Bonar Law resigns due to ill health.
- May 23
- May 24 - The Irish Civil War ends.
- May 26 - The first 24 Hours of Le Mans motor race is held, and is won by André Lagache and René Léonard.
- May 27 - The Ku Klux Klan in the United States defies a law requiring publication of its members.
- May 28 - Sri N. T. Rama Rao was born
- June 9 - A military coup in Bulgaria ousts prime minister Aleksandar Stamboliyski (he is killed June 14).
- June 12 - William Walton's Façade is performed for the first time.
- June 13 - President Li Yuanhong of China abandons his residence because a warlord has commanded forces to surround the mansion and cut off its water and electric supplies, in order to force him to abandon his post.
- June 16 - The storming of Ayan in Siberia concludes the Yakut Revolt and the Russian Civil War.
- June 18 - Mount Etna erupts in Italy, making 60,000 homeless.
- June 25 - FC Rapid București is formed on the initiative of the Grivița railroad workers (first named CFR București).
- July 10 - Large hailstones kill 23 in Rostov, Soviet Union.
- July 13
- July 20 - Pancho Villa is assassinated at Hidalgo del Parral, Chihuahua.
- July 24 - The Treaty of Lausanne, settling the boundaries of the modern Republic of Turkey, is signed in Switzerland by Greece, Bulgaria and other countries that fought in the First World War, bringing an end to the Ottoman Empire after 624 years.
- Undated - Hyperinflation in Germany has seen the number of marks needed to purchase a single American dollar reach 353,000 - more than 200 times the amount needed at the start of the year.
- August 2 - President Warren G. Harding, dies of a heart attack and is succeeded by Vice President Calvin Coolidge, who becomes the 30th President of the United States.
- August 3 - President Calvin Coolidge is sworn in.
- August 13
- The first major seagoing ship arrives at Gdynia, the newly constructed Polish seaport.
- Gustav Stresemann is named Chancellor of Germany and founds a coalition government for the Weimar Republic, where hyperinflation means that more than 4,600,000 marks are now needed to buy a single American dollar.
- August 21 - Necaxa football club is founded by engineer William H. Frasser.
- August 30 - Hurricane season begins, with a tropical storm northeast of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- August 31 - The Italian navy occupies Corfu in retaliation for the murder of an Italian officer. The League of Nations protests and the occupation ends on September 30.
- September 1 - The Great Kantō earthquake devastates Tokyo and Yokohama, killing an estimated 142,807 people, but according to a Japanese construction research center report in 2005, 105,000 are confirmed dead.
- September 4 - The United States Navy's first home-built rigid airship يوإسإس Shenandoah (ZR-1) makes her first flight at Naval Air Station Lakehurst (New Jersey); she contains most of the world's extracted reserves of helium at this time.
- September 7 - At the International Police Conference in Vienna, the International Criminal Police Commission (ICPC), better known as Interpol, is set up.
- September 8 - Honda Point disaster: Nine United States Navy destroyers run aground off the California coast.
- September 9 - Turkish head of state Mustafa Kemal Atatürk founds the Republican People's Party (CHP).
- September 10 - The Irish Free State joins the League of Nations.
- September 13 - Military coup in Spain: Miguel Primo de Rivera takes over, setting up a dictatorship. Trade unions are prohibited for 10 years.
- September 17 - 1923 Berkeley Fire: A major fire in Berkeley, California, erupts, consuming some 640 structures, including 584 homes in the densely built neighborhoods north of the campus of the University of California.
- September 18-26 - Newspaper printers strike in New York City.
- September 24 - Second storm of the Atlantic hurricane season, a major hurricane north of Hispaniola.
- September 26 - In Bavaria, Gustav Ritter von Kahr takes dictatorial powers.
- September 29 - The British Mandate for Palestine (1922) comes into effect, officially creating the protectorates of Palestine as a homeland for the Jewish people under British administration and Transjordan as a separate emirate under Abdullah I.
- September 29 - The French Mandate for Syria and the Lebanon takes effect.
- September 30 - Küstrin Putsch: Outside Berlin, Major Ernst von Buchrucker, the leader of the Black Reichswehr attempts a putsch by seizing several forts.
- October 2 - After two days of siege, Major Buchrucker and his men surrender.
- October 6 - The great powers of World War I withdraw from Constantinople.
- October 13
- Ankara replaces Constantinople as the capital of Turkey.
- The first recorded example of a storm crossing from the Eastern Pacific into the Atlantic, occurred in Oaxaca.
- October 14 - Fourth tropical storm of the year, formed just north of Panama.
- October 15 - Fifth tropical storm of the year, formed north of the Leeward Islands.
- October 16
- October 23 - Hamburg Uprising: In Germany, the Communists attempt a "putsch" in Hamburg, which results in street battles in that city for the next two days, when it ends unsuccessfully.
- October 27 - In Germany, General Hans von Seeckt orders the Reichswehr to dissolve the Social Democratic-Communist government of Saxony, which is refusing to accept the authority of the Reich government.
- October 28 - In Persia, Reza Khan becomes Ahmad Shah Qajar's prime minister.
- October 29 - Turkey becomes a republic following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire. Kemal Atatürk is elected as first president.
- October 30 - İsmet İnönü is appointed as the first prime minister of Turkey.
- November 1 - The Finnish flag carrier airline Finnair is started as Aero oy.
- November 8 - Beer Hall Putsch: In Munich, Adolf Hitler leads the Nazis in an unsuccessful attempt to overthrow the Bavarian government; police and troops crush the attempt the next day.
- November 11 - Adolf Hitler is arrested for his leading role in the Beer Hall Putsch, two days after the Putsch was crushed by the government. 20 people died as a result of the associated violence.
- November 12 - Her Highness Princess Maud of Fife marries Captain Charles Alexander Carnegie in Wellington Barracks, London.
- November 15 - Hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic: Hyperinflation in Germany reaches its height. One United States dollar is worth 4,200,000,000,000 Papiermark (4.2 trillion on the short scale). Gustav Stresemann abolishes the old currency and replaces it with the Rentenmark at an exchange rate of one Rentenmark to 1,000,000,000,000 (one trillion on the short scale) Papiermark with effect from November 20.
- November 23 - Gustav Stresemann's coalition government collapses in Germany.
- December 1 - In Italy, the Gleno Dam on the Gleno River in the Valle di Scalve in the northern Province of Bergamo bursts, killing at least 356 people.d4ew220
- December 6 - In the general election, the governing Conservatives under Stanley Baldwin are reduced to a minority status, with the Labour party gaining second party status.
- December 10 - Sigma Alpha Kappa (the first social fraternity at a Jesuit college in the United States) is founded as a fraternal organization until the ban on social fraternities is lifted.
- December 20 - BEGGARS Fraternity (the second social fraternity at a Jesuit college in the United States) is founded by nine men who have secured permission to do so from the Pope.
- December 21 - The Nepal–Britain Treaty is the first to define the international status of Nepal as an independent sovereign country.
- December 27 - The crown prince of Japan survives an assassination attempt in Tokyo.
- December 29 - Vladimir K. Zworykin files his first patent (in the United States) for "television systems".
تاريخ غير معروف
- Struggling for a foothold in southern China, Sun Yat-sen decides to ally his Nationalist Kuomintang party with Comintern and the Communist Party of China.
- Johor–Singapore Causeway completed.
- Police strike in Australia.
- The American Law Institute is established.
- The Moderation League of New York becomes part of the movement for the repeal of Prohibition in the United States.
- Marcel Duchamp's artwork The Bride Stripped Bare by Her Bachelors, Even (La mariée mise à nu par ses célibataires, même or The Large Glass) is completed in the United States.
- Rainbow trout introduced into the upper Firehole River in Yellowstone National Park, United States.
- 1 يناير
- 2 يناير - عبد العزيز حجازي، رئيس وزراء مصر رقم 38. (ت. 2014)
- January 3 - Hank Stram, American football coach and broadcaster (ت. 2005)
- January 5 - Sam Phillips, American record producer (ت. 2003)
- January 6
- January 7 - Hugh Kenner, Canadian literary critic (ت. 2003)
- January 11
- January 12 - Ira Hayes, U.S. Marine flag raiser on Iwo Jima (ت. 1955)
- 15 يناير - لي تنگ-هوي، سياسي تايواني، رئيس جمهورية الصين (تايوان) الرابع، وأبو ديمقراطية تايوان"
- 16 يناير
- January 19 - Jean Stapleton, American actress (ت. 2013)
- January 20
- January 22 - Diana Douglas, British-born American actress; mother of actor/producer Michael Douglas (ت. 2015)
- 23 يناير - ستفاني كوولك، مخترعة "ألياف كڤلار" (ت. 2014)
- January 25 - Arvid Carlsson, Swedish scientist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- January 26 - Anne Jeffreys, American actress and singer
- January 29 - Paddy Chayefsky، كاتب أمريكي (ت. 1981)
- 31 يناير - نورمان ميلر، كاتب وصحفي أمريكي (ت. 2007)
- February 2
- February 3 - Edith Barney, American female professional baseball player (ت. 2010)
- February 4
- February 5 - Fatmawati First Lady of Indonesia (ت. 1980)
- February 7 - George Lascelles, 7th Earl of Harewood and first grandchild of King George V (ت. 2011)
- February 8 - Urpo Korhonen, Finnish Olympic cross-country skiier (ت. 2009)
- February 9 - Brendan Behan, Irish author (ت. 1964)
- February 10
- February 12 - Franco Zeffirelli, Italian film and opera director
- February 13
- February 16 - Samuel Willenberg, Polish-born Israeli sculptor and painter, last surviving member of the Treblinka extermination camp revolt (ت. 2016)
- February 17 - Jun Fukuda, Japanese film director (ت. 2000)
- February 20 - Forbes Burnham, Guyanese politician, 1st Prime Minister of Guyana and 2nd President of Guyana (ت. 1985)
- February 21 - Wilbur R. Ingalls, Jr., American architect (ت. 1997)
- February 22 - Norman Smith, English singer and record producer (ت. 2008)
- February 23
- February 24 - David Soyer, American cellist (ت. 2010)
- February 27 - Dexter Gordon, American jazz saxophone player and actor (ت. 1990)
- February 28
- March 2
- March 3 - Doc Watson, American folk guitarist and songwriter (ت. 2012)
- March 4
- March 6
- March 7 - Mahlon Clark, American musician (ت. 2007)
- March 8 - Louk Hulsman, Dutch criminologist (ت. 2009)
- March 9
- March 10 - Val Logsdon Fitch, American nuclear physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (ت. 2015)
- March 11
- March 12
- March 14 - Diane Arbus, American photographer (ت. 1971)
- March 15
- 16 مارس - فهد بن عبد العزيز آل سعود، ملك السعودية.
- 21 مارس
- March 22 - Marcel Marceau, world-renowned French mime (ت. 2007)
- March 24
- March 25 - Wim van Est, Dutch cyclist (ت. 2003)
- March 26 - Bob Elliott, American comedian (ت. 2016)
- March 27 - Louis Simpson, Jamaican-born poet (ت. 2012)
- March 28 - Thad Jones, American jazz musician (ت. 1986)
- March 29 - Geoff Duke, British motorcycle racer (ت. 2015)
- March 30 - Milton Acorn, Canadian writer (ت. 1986)
- March 31 - Shoshana Damari, Yemenite-Israeli singer (ت. 2006)
- April 2
- April 4
- April 5 - Nguyễn Văn Thiệu, President of South Vietnam (ت. 2001)
- April 8
- April 13 - Don Adams, American actor and comedian (ت. 2005)
- April 14 - Roberto De Vicenzo, Argentine professional golfer and winner of the 1967 Open Championship (ت. 2017)
- April 15 - Douglas Wass, British civil servant (ت. 2017)
- April 20
- April 22
- April 23 - Dolph Briscoe, Governor of Texas (ت. 2010)
- April 24 - Bülent Ulusu, 18th Prime Minister of Turkey (ت. 2015)
- April 25 - Albert King, American musician (ت. 1992)
- April 30
- 1 مايو
- May 2 - Patrick Hillery, President of Ireland (ت. 2008)
- May 3 - Ralph Hall, American politician
- 4 مايو
- 5 مايو
- May 6 - Josep Seguer, Spanish football defender and manager (ت. 2014)
- 7 مايو
- May 10 - Heydar Aliyev, 3rd President of Azerbaijan (1993–2003) (ت. 2003)
- May 11 - Louise Arnold, American female professional baseball player (ت. 2010)
- May 14
- 15 مايو
- May 16 - Merton Miller, American economist, Nobel Prize laureate (ت. 2000)
- May 17
- May 18 - Hugh Shearer, Prime Minister of Jamaica (ت. 2004)
- May 21
- May 23 - Kalidas Shrestha, Nepalese artist (ت. 2016)
- May 24
- May 26
- May 27
- May 28
- May 31
- June 2
- June 3 - Peter Thorne, Royal Air Force pilot (ت. 2014)
- June 4 - Elizabeth Jolley, Australian writer (ت. 2007)
- June 6
- June 7
- June 9 - Gerald Götting, German politician (ت. 2015)
- June 10 - Robert Maxwell, Slovakian-born media entrepreneur (ت. 1991)
- June 12
- June 13 - Lloyd Conover, American scientist (ت. 2017)
- June 14 - Jack Hayward, English businessman (ت. 2014)
- June 15
- June 17
- Arnold S. Relman, American internist (ت. 2014)
- Enrique Angelelli, Argentine bishop (ت. 1976)
- W. M. Gorman, Irish economist and academic (ت. 2003)
- William G. Adams, ninth mayor of St. John's and a member of the Newfoundland and Labrador House of Assembly (ت. 2005)
- Anthony Bevilacqua, American cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church (ت. 2012)
- Jan Veselý, Czech cyclist (ت. 2003)
- June 18 - Szymon Szurmiej, Polish-Jewish actor, director, and general manager (ت. 2014)
- June 20 - Bjørn Watt-Boolsen, Danish actor (ت. 1998)
- June 21
- June 22
- June 23
- André Antunes, Portuguese sports shooter
- Doris Johnson, American politician
- Makhmut Gareev, Russian general
- Jerry Rullo, American professional basketball player (ت. 2016)
- Ranasinghe Premadasa, Sri Lanka statesman, 3rd President of Sri Lanka (ت. 1993)
- John E. Sarno, American medical writers (ت. 2017)
- June 24
- June 25
- June 26
- June 27
- June 28
- June 29
- June 30
- July 1
- July 2 - Wisława Szymborska, Polish writer, Nobel Prize laureate (ت. 2012)
- July 3
- July 4
- July 5
- July 6 - Wojciech Jaruzelski, Polish Communist politician, 8th Prime Minister of Poland and President of Poland (ت. 2014)
- July 7
- July 8
- July 9 - Jill Knight, British politician
- July 10
- July 11
- July 12
- July 13
- July 14 - Dale Robertson, American actor (ت. 2013)
- July 15 - Francisco de Andrade, Portuguese competitive sailor and Olympic medalist
- July 16
- July 18
- July 19 - José Moës, Belgian footballer
- July 20
- July 21
- July 22
- July 23 - Witto Aloma, Cuban Major League Baseball player (ت. 1997)
- July 25 - Estelle Getty, American actress (ت. 2008)
- July 28 - H. S. S. Lawrence, Indian educator (ت. 2009)
- July 29
- July 31
- August 2 - Shimon Peres, 8th Prime Minister of Israel, 9th President of Israel, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (ت. 2016)
- August 3
- August 5
- August 6 - Moira Lister, Anglo-South African film, stage and television actress (ت. 2007)
- August 8 - Eve Miller, American actress (ت. 1973)
- August 10
- August 15 - Rose Marie, American actress
- August 16 - Millôr Fernandes, Brazilian cartoonist and playwright (ت. 2012)
- August 19
- 21 اغسطس - شيمون بيريز.
- August 23
- August 24 - Arthur Jensen, American educational psychologist (ت. 2012)
- August 25 - Luis Abanto Morales, Peruvian singer and composer (ت. 2017)
- August 26 - Wolfgang Sawallisch, German conductor and pianist (ت. 2013)
- August 27 - Hun Neang, father of Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen (ت. 2013)
- August 29
- August 30 - Giacomo Rondinella, Italian singer and actor (ت. 2015)
- 1 سبتمبر
- September 2 - Ramón Valdés, Mexican actor, Don Ramón in El Chavo del Ocho (ت. 1988)
- 3 سبتمبر
- September 4 - Ram Kishore Shukla, Indian politician (ت. 2003)
- September 6 - King Peter II of Yugoslavia (ت. 1970)
- September 7
- September 9
- 11 سبتمبر - Vasilije Mokranjac, Serbian composer (ت. 1984)
- 16 سبتمبر - لي كوان يو، رئيس وزراء سنغافورة (ت. 2015)
- 17 سبتمبر - Hank Williams, American country musician (ت. 1953)
- September 18 - Queen Anne of Romania, born Princess Anne of Bourbon-Parma, French-born queen consort (ت. 2016)
- September 20 - Geraldine Clinton Little, Northern Ireland-born poet (ت. 1997)
- September 22 - Dannie Abse, Welsh poet (ت. 2014)
- 23 سبتمبر - محمد حسنين هيكل، كاتب سياسي مصري. (ت. )
- September 24 - Li Yuan-tsu, Taiwanese politician (ت. 2017)
- September 26
- September 27 - James Condon, Australian actor (ت. 2014)
- September 30 - Donald Swann, Welsh composer (ت. 1994)
- October 2
- October 3
- October 4 - Charlton Heston, American actor, best known for his role in The Ten Commandments (ت. 2008)
- October 5
- October 6 - Yasar Kemal, Turkish writer (ت. 2015)
- October 7 - Irma Grese, German Nazi concentration camp guard, war criminal (executed 1945)
- October 10
- October 13 - Faas Wilkes, Dutch football (soccer) player (ت. 2006)
- October 15 - Italo Calvino, Italian writer (ت. 1985)
- October 17 - Charles McClendon, American Hall of Fame college football coach (ت. 2001)
- October 20 - Otfried Preußler, German children's books author (ت. 2013)
- October 23 - Frank Sutton, American actor (ت. 1974)
- October 24
- October 25 - J. Esmonde Barry, Canadian healthcare activist and political commentator (ت. 2007)
- October 27 - Roy Lichtenstein, American pop artist (ت. 1997)
- October 29
- November 1
- November 2 - Cesare Rubini, Italian basketball player and coach (ت. 2011)
- November 3 - Tomás Cardinal Ó Fiaich, Irish Roman Catholic prelate (ت. 1990)
- November 4 - John Herbers, American journalist, author, editor, World War II veteran, and Pulitzer Prize finalist (ت. 2017)
- November 5
- November 8
- November 11 - P. K. van der Byl, Rhodesian politician (ت. 1999)
- November 12 - Vicco von Bülow, German actor (ت. 2011)
- November 13 - Linda Christian, Mexican film actress (ت. 2011)
- November 14
- November 17 - Aristides Maria Pereira, President of Cape Verde (ت. 2011)
- November 18 - Alan Shepard, first American astronaut, fifth person to walk on the moon (ت. 1998)
- November 20 - Nadine Gordimer, South African writer, Nobel Prize laureate (ت. 2014)
- November 22 - Arthur Hiller, Canadian film director (ت. 2016)
- November 23
- November 25 - Mauno Koivisto, 2-Time Prime Minister of Finland and 9th President of Finland (ت. 2017)
- November 26 - Pat Phoenix, English actress (ت. 1986)
- 1 ديسمبر
- December 2 - Maria Callas, Greek soprano (ت. 1977)
- December 3
- December 5 - Eleanor Dapkus, American female professional baseball player (ت. 2011)
- December 7 - Ted Knight, American actor (ت. 1986)
- December 5 - Philip Slier, Dutch Jewish typesetter (ت. 1943)
- December 11 - Betsy Blair, American film actress (ت. 2009)
- December 12 - Bob Barker, American game show host (The Price Is Right)
- December 13
- December 14
- December 15 - Freeman Dyson, English-born physicist
- December 17 - Jaroslav Pelikan, American historian (ت. 2006)
- December 19 - Gordon Jackson, Scottish actor (ت. 1990)
- 23 ديسمبر
- 24 ديسمبر - George Patton IV, American general (ت. 2004)
- December 25
- 27 ديسمبر - Lucas Mangope, President of Bophuthatswana Bantustan
- 29 ديسمبر - Dina Merrill, American actress, heiress, socialite, and philanthropist (ت. 2017)
تاريخ غير محدد
- January 1 - Willie Keeler, American baseball player and MLB Hall of Famer (و. 1872)
- January 3 - Jaroslav Hašek, Czech writer (و. 1883)
- January 9
- 11 يناير - قسطنطين الأول من اليونان، ملك اليونان (و. 1868)
- January 12 - Herbert Silberer, Austrian psychoanalyst (و. 1882)
- 13 يناير - ألكسندر ريبو، رجل دولة فرنسي، رئيس وزراء فرنسا أربع مرات. (و. 1842)
- January 18 - Wallace Reid, American actor (و. 1891)
- 23 يناير - ماكس نورداو، مؤلف وفيلسوف مجري وزعيم صهيوني (و. 1849)
- January 31 - Eligiusz Niewiadomski, Polish artist, political activist and assassin (executed) (و. 1869)
- February 1 - Ernst Troeltsch, German theologian (و. 1865).
- February 3 - Count Kuroki Tamemoto, Japanese general (و. 1844)
- February 4 - Prince Fushimi Sadanaru (و. 1858)
- February 5 - Count Erich Kielmansegg, former Prime Minister of Austria (و. 1847)
- February 10 - Wilhelm Röntgen, German physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (و. 1845)
- February 21 - Prince Miguel, Duke of Viseu (و. 1878)
- February 23 - Théophile Delcassé, French statesman (و. 1852)
- February 24 - Edward W. Morley, American physicists and chemist (و. 1838)
- March 6 - Joseph McDermott, American actor (و. 1878)
- March 8 - Johannes Diderik van der Waals, Dutch physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (و. 1837)
- March 26 - Sarah Bernhardt, French actress (و. 1844)
- March 27 - Sir James Dewar, British chemist (و. 1842)
- March 28 - Michel-Joseph Maunoury, French general (و. 1847)
- April 1 - Prince Naruhisa Kitashirakawa (و. 1887)
- April 4 - John Venn, British mathematician (و. 1834)
- April 5 - George Herbert, 5th Earl of Carnarvon, British financier of Egyptian excavations (و. 1866)
- April 17 - Madre Teresa Nuzzo, Maltese Roman Catholic nun and blessed (و. 1851)
- April 23 - Princess Louise of Prussia, Grand Duchess of Baden (و. 1838)
- April 24 - William Ernest, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (و. 1876)
- May 10 - Charles de Freycinet, French statesman, 4-time Prime Minister of France (و. 1828)
- May 17 - Duke Paul Frederick of Mecklenburg (و. 1852)
- May 21
- May 29 - Albert Deullin, French flying ace of World War I (و. 1890)
- June 9 - Princess Helena of the United Kingdom, third daughter of Queen Victoria (و. 1846)
- June 10 - Pierre Loti, French writer and naval officer (و. 1850)
- June 14 - Isabelle Bogelot, French philanthropist (و. 1838)
- June 18 - Hristo Smirnenski, Bulgarian poet (و. 1898)
- June 24 - Edith Södergran, Finnish author (و. 1892)
- 10 يوليو - ألبرت شڤالييه، كوميدي بريطاني (و. 1861)
- 20 يوليو - پانچو ڤيا، ثوري مكسيكي (أغتيل) (و. 1878)
- 23 يوليو - شارل دوپوي، رجل دولة فرنسي، رئيس وزراء فرنسا ثلاث مرات. (و. 1851)
- July 30 - Charles Hawtrey, British actor (و. 1858)
- August 2 - وارن هاردنگ، 29th President of the United States (و. 1865)
- August 9 - Victor II, Duke of Ratibor (و. 1847)
- August 10 - Joaquín Sorolla, Spanish painter (و. 1863)
- August 23 - Henry C. Mustin, American naval aviation pioneer (و. 1874)
- August 24 - Katō Tomosaburō, Imperial Japanese naval officer، رئيس وزراء اليابان رقم 21. (و. 1861)
- 27 أغسطس7 - Edward Hill، رسام أمريكي (و. 1843)
- 9 سبتمبر - هرمز رودريگز دا فونسيكا، عسكري وسياسي برازيلي، ورئيس البرازيل الثامن (و. 1855)
- 17 سبتمبر - ستفانوس دراگوميس، رئيس وزراء اليونان رقم 92. (و. 1842)
- September 23
- 28 أكتوبر
- 30 أكتوبر - بونار لو، رئيس وزراء المملكة المتحدة (و. 1858)
- 9 نوفمبر (بين أولئك الذين لقوا مصرعهم في محاولة انقلاب قاعة الجعة في ميونخ):
- November 14 - Prince Ernest Augustus, 3rd Duke of Cumberland and Teviotdale (و. 1845)
- 15 نوفمبر - محمد يعقوب خان، أمير أفغانستان السابق (و. 1849)
- November 30 - Martha Mansfield, American actress (و. 1899)
- December 2 - Tomás Bretón, Spanish composer (و. 1850)
- December 8 - John William Brodie-Innes, British member of Golden Dawn (و. 1848)
- December 12 - Raymond Radiguet, French author (و. 1903)
- December 13 - Théophile Steinlen, Swiss painter (و. 1859)
- December 22 - Georg Luger, German firearms designer (و. 1849)
- December 25 - William Ludwig, Irish opera singer (و. 1847)
- December 27
- December 28 - Frank Hayes, American actor (و. 1871)
تاريخ غير معروف
- Edmund William Berridge, British medical doctor (و. 1843)
- Dorila Antommarchi, Colombian poet (و. 1850s)
- Physics - Robert Andrews Millikan
- Chemistry - Fritz Pregl
- Physiology or Medicine - Frederick Grant Banting, John James Rickard Macleod
- Literature - William Butler Yeats
- ^ Albert, Norman (February 9, 1923). "Conacher Scored Six for North Toronto". Toronto Star. p. 12.
- ^ Kitchen, Paul (2008). Win, Lose or Wrangle: The Inside Story of the Old Ottawa Senators - 1883-1935. Manotick Ontario: Penumbra Press. p. 246.
- ^ Mariz Tadros (18–24 March 1999). "Unity in diversity". Al Ahram Weekly (421). Archived from the original on May 30, 2014. Retrieved 30 September 2014.
- ^ Earl L. Sullivan (1 January 1986). Women in Egyptian Public Life. Syracuse University Press. p. 172. ISBN 978-0-8156-2354-0. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- ^ Nadje S. Al Ali. "Women’s Movements in the Middle East: Case Studies of Egypt and Turkey" (Report). SOAS. Retrieved 21 September 2014.
- ^ "Hooper, Albert W. "Bert"". The History of Canadian Broadcasting. Retrieved January 28, 2015.
- ^ "Constitutional history at a glance". Al-Ahram Weekly On-line. 3–9 March 2005. Retrieved 2013-12-11.
- ^ "National Weather Service". Crh.noaa.gov. Retrieved 2013-08-25.
- ^ Named and commissioned October 10. Hayward, John T. (August 1978). "Comment and Discussion". United States Naval Institute Proceedings.
- ^ Palestine Royal Commission Report, Presented by the Secretary of State for the Colonies to Parliament by Command of His Majesty. Cmd. 5479. London: His Majesty’s Stationery Office. July 1937. Archived from the original on January 27, 2012.
- ^ Tonge, Stephen. "Weimar Germany 1919-1933". A Web of English History. Retrieved 2012-03-14.