|القرون:||القرن 19 - القرن 20 - القرن 21|
|العقود:||عقد 1890 عقد 1900 عقد 1910 - عقد 1920 - عقد 1930 عقد 1940 عقد 1950|
|السنوات:||1921 1922 1923 - 1924 - 1925 1926 1927|
|1924 حسب الموضوع:|
|تصنيفات المواليد والوفيات|
|تصنيفات تأسيسات وانحلالات|
|تصنيفات أعمال وأطروحات|
|آب أوربه كونديتا||2677|
|سنة العهد البريطاني||13 جو. 5 – 14 جو. 5|
|التقويم الصيني||癸亥年 (الماء الخنزير)|
4620 أو 4560
— إلى —
甲子年 (الخشب الفأر)
4621 أو 4561
|- ڤيكرام سامڤات||1980–1981|
|- شاكا سامڤات||1846–1847|
|- كالي يوگا||5025–5026|
|التقويم الياباني||Taishō 13|
|التقويم اليوليوسي||الگريگوري ناقص 13 يوم|
|تقويم مينگوو||جمهورية الصين 13|
|التقويم الشمسي التايلندي||2467|
سنة 1924 (MCMXXIV) كانت سنة كبيسة تبدأ يوم الثلاثاء (الرابط يعرض التقويم كاملاً) التقويم الگريگوري، السنة 1924 بعد الميلاد (م)، السنة 924 في الألفية 2، السنة 24 في القرن 20، والسنة الخامس في عقد 1920 بين 1583 و 1929 ومع فارق 1924 is 13 يوم عن التقويم اليوليوسي، والذين ظلوا مستخدمين حتى التحول الكامل إلى التقويم الگريگوري في 1929.
- 1 أحداث
- 2 مواليد
- 3 الوفيات
- 4 جوائز نوبل
- 5 References
- January 10 - The British submarine L-24 sinks in the English Channel; 43 lives are lost.
- January 12 - Gopinath Saha shoots a man he erroneously thinks is Sir Charles Tegart, the police commissioner of Calcutta, and is arrested soon after.
- January 21
- January 22 - Ramsay MacDonald becomes the first Labour Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- January 23 - The Soviet Union officially declares that Lenin died January 21.
- January 25 - The 1924 Winter Olympics open in Chamonix, in the French Alps.
- January 26 - Petrograd (Saint Petersburg) is renamed Leningrad. It reverts to Saint Petersburg in 1991.
- January 27 - Lenin is buried in Lenin's Mausoleum in Moscow's Red Square.
- February 1 - The United Kingdom recognizes the Soviet Union.
- February 5 - GMT: A radio time signal is broadcast for the first time from the Royal Greenwich Observatory.
- February 8 - Capital punishment: The first state execution using gas in the United States takes place in Nevada.
- February 12 - Rhapsody in Blue, by George Gershwin, is first performed in New York City at Aeolian Hall.
- February 14 - The Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR), based in the U.S. state of New York, is renamed International Business Machines (IBM).
- February 16-February 26 - Dock strikes break out in various U.S. harbors.
- February 22
- 3 مارس - مصطفى كمال أتاتورك يعلن إلغاء الخلافة الإسلامية. The 562-year-old Islamic caliph is abolished when Caliph Abdülmecid II of the Ottoman Empire is deposed. The last remnant of the old regime gives way to the reformed Turkey of President Kemal Atatürk.
- March 6 - İsmet İnönü forms a new government in Turkey (2nd government).
- March 8 - The Castle Gate Mine disaster kills 172 coal miners in Utah, United States.
- March 25 - The Second Hellenic Republic is proclaimed in Greece.
- March 29 - In France, the Third Ministry of Raymond Poincaré begins.
- April 1
- April 6 - Fascists win the elections in Italy with a ⅔ majority.
- April 13
- April 16 - American media company Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) is founded in Los Angeles.
- April 23 - British Empire Exhibition opens. It was the largest colonial exhibition with 58 countries of the empire dramatically represented.
- April 26 - Harry Grindell Matthews demonstrates his "death ray" in London but fails to convince the British War Office.
- April 27 - A group of Alawites kill several nuns in Syria; French troops march against them.
- April 28 - An explosion in a mine at the Wheeling Steel Corporation in Benwood, West Virginia kills 119 men.
- May 3 - The Aleph Zadik Aleph, the oldest Jewish youth fraternity, is founded in أوماها، نبراسكا.
- May 4 - The 1924 Summer Olympics opening ceremonies are held in Paris, France.
- May 8 - Lithuania signs the Klaipėda Convention with the nations of the Conference of Ambassadors, taking the Klaipėda Region from East Prussia and making it into an autonomous region.
- May 10 - J. Edgar Hoover is appointed head of the Bureau of Investigation.
- May 11 - Mercedes-Benz is formed by the merging companies owned by گوتليب دايملر و كارل بنز.
- May 21 - طلاب جامعة شيكاغو Richard Loeb and Nathan Leopold, Jr. murder 14-year-old Bobby Franks in a thrill killing.
- May 24 - The Immigration Act of 1924 is signed into law in the United States, including the Asian Exclusion Act.
- June 1 - Harry Grindell Matthews returns from Paris to London; he tries to use a Pathé film to demonstrate that his death ray works.
- June 2 - U.S. President Calvin Coolidge signs the Indian Citizenship Act into law, granting citizenship to all Native Americans born within the territorial limits of the United States.
- June 5 - Ernst Alexanderson sends the first facsimile across the Atlantic Ocean, which goes to his father in Sweden.
- June 8 - George Mallory and Andrew Irvine are last seen "going strong for the top" of Mount Everest by teammate Noel Odell at 12:50 P.M. The two mountaineers are never seen alive again.
- June 10 - Fascists kidnap and kill Italian socialist leader Giacomo Matteotti in Rome.
- June 12 - Rondout Heist: Six men of the Egan's Rats gang rob a mail train in Rondout, Illinois; the robbery is later found to have been an inside job.
- June 13 - In Hungary, a most devastating tornado called "Wildkansas" struck, and left a 500-1500m wide and 70 km long path of destruction, landed at Bia, and after 3 hours it ended near Vác, destroyed a village called Páty completely, and left many people homeless, killed 9 people, and 50 people got wounded. This was one of the strongest tornadoes ever not only in Hungary but in Europe also. It was estimated to be an F4.
- June 16 - Whampoa Military Academy is founded in China.
- June 23 - American airman Russell Maughan flies from New York to San Francisco in 21 hours and 48 minutes on a dawn-to-dusk flight in a Curtiss pursuit.
- June 28 - A tornado touches down in Lorain, Ohio and kills 78 people.
- June 30 - J.B.M. Hertzog becomes the third Prime Minister of South Africa.
- July 4 - Supposed invention of Caesar salad by Caesar Cardini in Tijuana.
- July 9 - John W. Davis of West Virginia is nominated by the Democrats to oppose Calvin Coolidge in the presidential election.
- July 12 – The American military occupation of the Dominican Republic comes to an end. The constitutional government headed by General Horacio Vázquez, elected in the elections held in March, is established.
- July 19 - The Napalpí massacre occurs in Argentina.
- July 20 - The Soviet sports newspaper Sovetsky Sport is founded.
- August 1 - Koshien Stadium, as well known for sports venues in Japan, open in Nishinomiya, suburb of Osaka. [بحاجة لمصدر]
- August 16 - The Dawes Plan is accepted.
- August 18 - France begins to withdraw its troops from Germany.
- August 28 - August Uprising: Georgia rises against rule by the Soviet Union in an abortive rebellion in which several thousands die.
- September 9
- September 9-September 11 - The Kohat riots break out in India.
- September 28 - U.S. Army pilots John Harding and Erik Nelson complete the first aerial circumnavigation. It has taken them 175 days and 74 stops before their return to Seattle.
- October 2 - The Geneva Protocol is adopted by the League of Nations Assembly as a means to strengthen the League, but later fails to be ratified.
- October 10
- Voting in federal elections becomes compulsory in Australia, after a private member's bill proposed by Tasmanian Nationalist senator Herbert Payne results in the passing of the Commonwealth Electoral (Compulsory Voting) Act 1924.
- The Alpha Delta Gamma fraternity is founded at the Lake Shore Campus of Loyola University, Chicago.
- October 12- October 15 - Zeppelin LZ-126 makes a transatlantic delivery flight from Friedrichshafen, Germany, to Lakehurst, New Jersey.
- October 15 - The first Surrealist Manifesto is published, in which André Breton defines the movement as "pure psychic automatism".
- October 18 - Sweden's Prime Minister Ernst Trygger and his cabinet, is replaced by Hjalmar Branting and his third and last government.
- October 19 - Abdul Aziz declares himself protector of holy places in Mecca.
- October 22 - The Toastmasters Club is founded.
- October 24
- October 25 - British authorities in India arrest Subhas Chandra Bose and jail him for the next 2½ years.
- October 27 - The Uzbek SSR joins the Soviet Union.
- November 4
- November 19 - In Los Angeles, famous silent film director Thomas Ince ("The Father of the Western") dies, reportedly of a heart attack, in his bed (rumors soon surface that he was shot dead by publishing tycoon William Randolph Hearst).
- November 21 - Ali Fethi Okyar forms new government in Turkey. (3rd government)
- November 26 - The Mongolian People's Republic is founded.
- November 27
- December 1
- December 19 - German serial killer Fritz Haarmann is sentenced to death for a series of murders.
- December 20 - In Germany Adolf Hitler is released from Landsberg Prison. Hitler served nine months for his crucial role in the Beer Hall Putsch from 1923.
- December 24
- December 30 - Astronomer Edwin Hubble announces that Andromeda, previously believed to be a nebula, is actually another galaxy, and that the Milky Way is only one of many such galaxies in the universe.
- The Taung Child is discovered.
- Spring - Francophone explorer, spiritualist and former operatic soprano Alexandra David-Néel, disguised as a male pilgrim, makes a 2-month stay in the forbidden city of Lhasa, Tibet.
- International Union of Official Organizations for Tourist Propaganda.
- The powerful opiate hydromorphone is developed in Germany.
- Earl W. Bascom, rodeo cowboy and artist, designs and makes rodeo's first one-hand bareback rigging at Stirling, Alberta Canada.
- Alice Vanderbilt Morris, a wealthy heiress, founds the International Auxiliary Language Association in New York
- HRH Edward, Prince of Wales makes state visit to Japan aboard إتشإمإس Renown.
- U.S. bootleggers begin to use Thompson submachine guns.
- The Earth inductor compass is invented in New York City.
- In the United States both the Renegade Period and the Apache Wars end which brings the American Indian Wars to a close after 302 years.
- The National Hockey League expands to the United States for the first time, adding the Boston Bruins.
- أصدرت السلطات الفرنسية تعليماتها لسوريا ولبنان لإصدار عملة مشتركة فيما بينهما.
- January 1 - Francisco Macías Nguema, 1st President of Equatorial Guinea (ت. 1979)
- January 4 - Walter Ris, American freestyle swimmer (ت. 1989)
- January 6
- January 7 - Geoffrey Bayldon, English actor (ت. 2017)
- January 8
- January 10
- January 11
- January 12
- January 13 - Roland Petit, French choreographer/dancer (ت. 2011)
- January 14 - Carole Cook, American actress and singer
- January 16 - Katy Jurado, Mexican actress (ت. 2002)
- January 19 - Jean-François Revel, French author (ت. 2006)
- January 21 - Benny Hill, English comedian and singer (ت. 1992)
- January 23 - Frank Lautenberg, American businessman and politician (ت. 2013)
- January 25
- January 26
- January 27 - Sabu, Indian actor (ت. 1963)
- January 28 - Betty Tucker, American female baseball player (ت. 2012)
- January 29 - Luigi Nono, Italian composer (ت. 1990)
- January 30 - Lloyd Alexander, American writer (ت. 2007)
- February 2 - Elfi von Dassanowsky, Austrian-born U.S. musician/producer (ت. 2007)
- February 4 - Dorothy Harrell, American female professional baseball player (ت. 2011)
- February 8 - Khamtai Siphandon, 4th President and 12th Prime Minister of Laos
- February 9 - George Guest, Welsh choral conductor (ت. 2002)
- February 14
- February 17 - Margaret Truman, American novelist and only child of U.S. President Harry S. Truman and Bess Truman (ت. 2008)
- February 19 - Lee Marvin, American actor (ت. 1987)
- February 20
- February 21
- February 23 - Allan McLeod Cormack, South African physicist and 1979 Nobel Prize laureate (ت. 1998)
- February 24 - Teresa Bracco, Italian Roman Catholic religious sister, martyr and blessed (ت. 1944)
- February 26
- February 29
- March 1 - Deke Slayton, American astronaut (ت. 1993)
- March 3
- March 4 - Kenneth O'Donnell, aide to U.S. President John F. Kennedy (ت. 1977)
- March 6 - Ed Mierkowicz, American baseball player (ت. 2017)
- March 7 - Kōbō Abe, Japanese novelist (ت. 1993)
- March 8
- March 9 - Peter Scholl-Latour, German professor, journalist and author (ت. 2014)
- March 13 - Pierre Arpaillange, French author, senior judge and Government Minister (ت. 2017)
- March 15 - Walter Gotell, German actor (ت. 1997)
- March 22
- Al Neuharth, American businessman and journalist (ت. 2013)
- Ivan Minatti, Slovenian poet, translator, and editor (ت. 2012)
- Yevgeny Ostashev, was the test pilot of rocket and space complexes, head of the 1st control polygon NIIP-5 (Baikonur), Lenin prize winner, Candidate of Technical Sciences, engineer-Lieutenant Colonel.(d. 1960)
- March 24 - Norman Fell, American actor (ت. 1998)
- March 25
- March 27
- March 28 - Freddie Bartholomew, British actor (ت. 1992)
- March 30 - Alan Davidson, British author (ت. 2003)
- April 1 - Brendan Byrne, Governor of New Jersey
- April 3
- April 4 - Gil Hodges, American baseball player (ت. 1972)
- April 6 - Jimmy Roberts, American singer (ت. 1999)
- April 7 - Johannes Mario Simmel, Austrian writer (ت. 2009)
- April 9 - Milburn G. Apt, American test pilot (ت. 1956)
- April 11
- April 12 - Raymond Barre, French politician and Prime Minister (ت. 2007)
- April 13 - Jack Chick, American fundamentalist Christian illustrator and publisher (ت. 2016)
- April 14 - Philip Stone, English actor (ت. 2003)
- April 15 - Sir Neville Marriner, English conductor and violinist (ت. 2016)
- April 15 - Rikki Fulton, Scottish comedian and actor (ت. 2004)
- April 16
- April 18
- April 20
- April 23
- April 24
- April 28
- April 29 - Al Balding, Canadian golfer (ت. 2006)
- May 1
- May 2
- May 10
- May 11 - Antony Hewish, English radio astronomer, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physics
- May 12 - Tony Hancock, English comedian (ت. 1968)
- May 13
- May 15 - Maria Koepcke, German ornithologist (ت. 1971)
- May 16
- May 18 - Priscilla Pointer, American actress
- May 19 - Sandy Wilson, British composer (ت. 2014)
- May 21 - Hector Fautario, Argentine Air Force general (ت. 2017)
- May 22 - Charles Aznavour, French singer, actor, and songwriter
- May 24
- May 27 - Jaime Lusinchi, Venezuelan politician (ت. 2014)
- May 29
- June 1 - Dr. William Sloane Coffin, American clergyman (ت. 2006)
- June 2 - June Callwood, Canadian journalist, author & social activist (ت. 2007)
- June 3
- Ken Armstrong, English association football player (ت. 1984)
- Herk Harvey, American film director (ت. 1996)
- Jimmy Rogers, American musician (ت. 1997)
- Torsten Wiesel, Swedish scientist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- Colleen Dewhurst, Canadian-American actress (ت. 1991)
- Karunanidhi, Indian Politician, Tamil Nadu Former Chief Minister, fondly called as Kalaignar
- Bernard Glasser, American film producer and director (ت. 2014)
- June 4
- June 6 - Robert Abernathy, American science fiction author (ت. 1990)
- June 8 - Sheldon Allman, American-Canadian actor, singer, and songwriter (ت. 2002)
- June 10
- June 11 - Adib Boroumand, Iranian poet, politician, and lawyer (ت. 2017)
- June 12 - George H. W. Bush, 41st President of the United States
- June 13 - Bronisław Baczko, Polish philosopher and historian of ideas (ت. 2016)
- June 14 - James W. Black, British doctor (ت. 2010)
- June 15 - Ezer Weizman, 7th President of Israel (ت. 2005)
- June 17 - Charlotte Armstrong, American female baseball player (ت. 2008)
- June 18
- June 19 - Anneliese Rothenberger, German operatic soprano (ت. 2010)
- June 20
- June 21
- Marga López, Argentine-born Mexican actress (ت. 2005)
- Pierre Charles (homme politique, 1924), French politician
- Ezzatolah Entezami, Iranian actor
- Alojz Rebula, Slovene writer, playwright, essayist, and translator
- Wally Fawkes, British-Canadian jazz clarinetist and a satirical cartoonist
- Ricardo Infante, Argentine football player and manager (ت. 2008)
- June 23
- Frank Bolle, American comic strip artist, comic book artist and illustrator
- Jacques Foti, Hungarian-American actor and singer
- Bayezid Osman, surname as required by the Turkish Republic (ت. 2017)
- June Brooks, American businesswoman (ت. 2010)
- Ranasinghe Premadasa, 3rd President and 8th Prime Minister of Sri Lanka (ت. 1993)
- June 24
- June 25
- June 26
- June 27
- Epitácio Cafeteira, Brazilian politician
- John Chandler, British sports shooter
- Maria Van Den Brand, Belgian former swimmer
- Charles Norman Shay, American Penobscot tribal elder, writer, and decorated veteran of both World War II and the Korean War
- Maud Linder, French journalist, film historian and documentary film director
- Paul Conrad, American cartoonist (ت. 2010)
- Bob Appleyard, English cricketer (ت. 2015)
- June 28 - Roy Austen-Smith, Royal Air Force officer who served as Commander of British Forces Cyprus
- June 29
- June 30
- July 1
- Ralph Parr, American double-flying ace (ت. 2012)
- Wang Huo, Chinese novelist and screenwriter
- Curtis W. Harris, American minister, civil rights activist, and politician in Virginia
- Georges Rivière, French actor who worked in Argentine cinema in the 1950s
- James P. Stewart, U.S vice admiral
- Jan Azam, Pakistani sports shooter
- Antoni Ramallets, Spanish footballer and manager (ت. 2013)
- July 2
- July 3
- July 4
- July 5
- July 6
- July 7
- Karim Olowu, Nigerian sprinter and long jumper
- Graham Dunscombe, Australian rules footballer
- Amir Murtono, Indonesian General during Suharto's New Order regime
- Alexandr Antsupov, Soviet Army Officer
- Lennart Samuelsson, Swedish association football player (ت. 2012)
- Sam Cathcart, American football halfback and defensive back (ت. 2015)
- July 8
- July 9
- July 10
- July 11
- F. James Rutherford, American science professor
- Ilie Tudor, Romanian fencer
- Ragnar Rommetveit, Norwegian psychologist
- Oscar Wyatt, American businessman and self made millionaire
- René Jeandel, French cross-country and Nordic combined skier
- Brett Somers, Canadian actress (ت. 2007)
- Al Federoff, American professional baseball infielder and manager (ت. 2011)
- Charlie Tully, Northern Irish footballer (ت. 1971)
- July 12
- Eve Branson, British philanthropist, child welfare advocate, and the mother of Richard Branson
- Rolf Forsberg, Swedish-American playwright, film and theater director
- Faidon Matthaiou, Greek basketball coach and basketball player (ت. 2011)
- Shirley Neil Pettis, U.S. Representative from California, wife of her predecessor, Jerry Pettis (ت. 2016)
- July 13
- July 14
- July 15
- July 16
- July 17 - Li Li-Hua, Chinese Hong-Kong actress (ت. 2017)
- July 18
- July 19
- Frank Ivancie, American businessman and politician
- Sergio Sorrentino, Italian former sailor
- Chandamama Artist Shankar, Indian artist
- Bob Johnston, Australian economist
- Pat Hingle, American actor (ت. 2009)
- Arthur Rankin Jr., American film director and producer, co-founder of Rankin/Bass Productions (ت. 2014)
- July 20
- 21 يوليو
- July 25 - Leonardo Villar, Brazilian actor
- July 28 - Anne Braden, American civil rights activist (ت. 2006)
- July 29
- August 1
- August 2
- August 3
- August 4 - Antonio Maccanico, Italian constitutional specialist and social liberal politician (ت. 2013)
- August 5 - Ben Jones, 7th Prime Minister of Grenada (ت. 2005)
- August 6 - Ella Jenkins, American folk singer of children's music
- August 7
- August 9 - Marta Becket, American dancer (ت. 2017)
- August 10
- August 12
- August 13
- August 14
- August 15
- August 16
- August 17
- August 18 - Frank Logue, 25th mayor of New Haven, Connecticut (ت. 2010)
- August 19 - Willard Boyle, Canadian physicist (ت. 2011)
- August 21 - Dalia Wood, Canadian politician (ت. 2013)
- August 22 - Orlando Ramón Agosti, Argentine general (ت. 1997)
- August 23
- August 24
- August 25 - Sergio Bergonzelli, Italian director, screenwriter, producer and actor (ت. 2002)
- August 28
- August 29 - Dinah Washington, American singer and pianist (ت. 1963)
- August 31 - Buddy Hackett, American comedian and actor (ت. 2003)
- September 2
- September 3 - Mary Grace Canfield, American actress (ت. 2014)
- September 4
- September 5
- September 7 - Daniel Inouye, American politician who was the senior United States Senator from Hawaii and the President pro tempore of the United States Senate (ت. 2012)
- September 8
- September 9
- September 11
- September 13 - Maurice Jarre, French composer (ت. 2009)
- September 14
- September 15
- September 16 - Lauren Bacall, American actress (ت. 2014)
- September 18
- September 19
- September 20 - Hermann Buhl, Austrian mountaineer (ت. 1957)
- September 22
- September 23 - Heinrich Schultz, Estonian cultural functionary (ت. 2012)
- September 24
- September 30
- 1 أكتوبر -
- October 2 - Ruby Stephens, American female baseball player (ت. 1996)
- October 3
- October 4 - Samuel Lamb, Chinese Christian pastor (ت. 2013)
- October 8
- October 9 - Alfonso Oiterong, 2nd President of Palau (ت. 1994)
- October 10
- October 11 - Mal Whitfield, American Olympic athlete (ت. 2015)
- October 13 - Moturu Udayam, Indian women's activist (ت. 2002)
- October 14 - Robert Webber, American actor (ت. 1989)
- October 15
- October 19 - Lubomír Štrougal, Czech politician
- October 21 - Joyce Randolph, American actress
- October 24 - Christine Glanville, English puppeteer (ت. 1999)
- October 25 - Billy Barty, American actor (ت. 2000)
- October 27 - Bonnie Lou, American singer (ت. 2015)
- November 1 - Süleyman Demirel, former President of Turkey (ت. 2015)
- November 5 - Alice Colonieu, French artist (ت. 2000)
- November 6
- November 9 - Robert Frank, Swiss photographer
- November 10 - Russell Johnson, American actor (ت. 2014)
- November 11
- November 13
- November 16 - Mel Patton, American athlete (ت. 2014)
- November 19
- November 20 - Benoît Mandelbrot, Polish-born mathematician (ت. 2010)
- November 21 - Joseph Campanella, American actor
- November 22 - Geraldine Page, American actress (ت. 1987)
- November 23 - Anita Linda, Filipino actress
- November 24 - Joanne Winter, American female professional baseball pitcher and LPGA player (ت. 1996)
- November 25
- November 26 - Bhekimpi Dlamini, 4th Prime Minister of Swaziland (ت. 1999)
- November 28
- November 30
- December 1 - Masao Horiba, Japanese businessman (ت. 2015)
- December 2 - Alexander Haig, American politician and former U.S. Secretary of State (ت. 2010)
- December 3 - Francisco Sionil José, Filipino novelist, Philippine National Artist for Literature
- December 6 - Wally Cox, television and motion picture actor (ت. 1973)
- December 7
- December 9 - Frank Sturgis, one of the five Watergate burglars whose capture led to the end of the Presidency of Richard Nixon (ت. 1993)
- December 10 - Michael Manley, 4th Prime Minister of Jamaica (ت. 1997)
- December 11 - Heinz Schenk, German television moderator and actor (ت. 2014)
- December 12 - Ed Koch, Mayor of New York City from 1978 to 1989 (ت. 2013)
- December 13
- December 17 - Margaret Wigiser, American female professional baseball player
- December 18 - Cicely Tyson, American actress
- December 19 - Michel Tournier, French writer (ت. 2016)
- December 23 - Bob Kurland, American basketball player (ت. 2013)
- December 24
- December 25
- December 26 - Frank Broyles, American college football coach and athletic director (ت. 2017)
- December 28 - Girma Wolde-Giorgis, Ethiopian politician
- December 31
تاريخ غير معروف
- Tim Dinsdale, British aeronautical engineer and Loch Ness Monster seeker (ت. 1987)
- Harley D. Nygren, American admiral and engineer, first Director of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Officer Corps
- عبد الله بن عبد العزيز آل سعود
- January 2 - Sabine Baring-Gould, British composer and novelist (و. 1834)
- January 4 - John Peters, American 19th century baseball player (و. 1850)
- 13 يناير
- January 14 - Luther Emmett Holt, American pediatrician (و. 1855)
- January 16 - Licerio Gerónimo, Filipino military leader (و. 1855)
- 21 يناير - ڤلاديمير لنين, ثوري روسي وأول رئيس وزراء للاتحاد السوڤيتي (و. 1870)
- January 24
- January 28 - Teófilo Braga, Portuguese writer (و. 1843)
- January 30 - Prince Ferdinand, Duke of Montpensier (و. 1884)
- 3 فبراير - وودرو ولسون, 28th President of the United States, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (و. 1856)
- February 16
- February 17
- March 9
- March 11 - Duke Peter Alexandrovich of Oldenburg (و. 1868)
- March 15 - Wollert Konow, Norwegian politician, 4th Prime Minister of Norway (و. 1845)
- March 22
- March 24 - Prince Kachō Hirotada of Japan (و. 1902)
- March 29 - Charles Villiers Stanford, Irish composer, resident in United Kingdom (و. 1852)
- March 31 - Nilo Peçanha, Brazilian politician and 7th President of Brazil (و. 1867)
- April 1 - Frank Capone, American gangster and brother of Al Capone (و. 1895)
- April 10
- April 14 - Louis Sullivan, American architect (و. 1856)
- April 19 - Paul Boyton, Irish American extreme water sports pioneer (و. 1848)
- April 21 - Eleonora Duse, Italian actress (و. 1858)
- April 24 - G. Stanley Hall, American psychologist and educator (و. 1846)
- May 4 - E. Nesbit, British author (و. 1858)
- May 5 - Kate Claxton, American actress (و. 1848)
- May 6 - Carel Steven Adama van Scheltema, Dutch poet (و. 1877)
- May 10 - George Kennan, American explorer (و. 1845)
- May 15 - Paul-Henri-Benjamin d'Estournelles de Constant, French diplomat, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (و. 1852)
- May 26 - Victor Herbert, Irish dramatist (و. 1859)
- May 31 - Charles Stockton, American admiral (و. 1845)
- 3 يونيو - فرانز كافكا، مؤلف نمساوي (المحاكمة) (و. 1883)
- June 9
- June 10 - Giacomo Matteotti, Italian socialist politician (assassinated) (و. 1885)
- June 11 - Théodore Dubois, French composer and teacher (و. 1837)
- June 11 - Jacob Israël de Haan, Dutch Jewish literary writer and journalist (و. 1881)
- July 14
- July 23 - Frank Frost Abbott, American classical scholar (و. 1860)
- July 27 - Ferruccio Busoni, Italian pianist and composer (و. 1866)
- August 3 - Joseph Conrad, Polish-born author (و. 1857)
- August 7 - Bruce Grit, ex-slave and African-American historian (و. 1856)
- August 8 - Ernestine von Kirchsberg, Austrian painter (و. 1857)
- August 15 - Francis Knollys, 1st Viscount Knollys, British Private Secretary to King Edward VII. (و. 1837)
- August 17
- August 18 - Antoine de Mitry, French general (و. 1857)
- August 23 - Heinrich Berté, Austrian operetta composer (و. 1858)
- August 25 - Mariano Álvarez, Filipino general (و. 1818)
- August 31 - Todor Aleksandrov, Bulgarian revolutionary (و. 1881)
- September 1 - Samuel Baldwin Marks Young, American general, first Chief of Staff of the United States Army (و. 1840)
- September 6 - Archduchess Marie Valerie of Austria (و. 1868)
- September 11 - Muhammad Jamalul Alam II, Sultan of Brunei (و. 1889)
- September 15 - Frank Chance, American baseball player and MLB Hall of Famer (و. 1877)
- September 18 - F. H. Bradley, English philosopher (و. 1846)
- September 25 - Lotta Crabtree, American stage actress (و. 1847)
- October 12 - Anatole France, French writer, Nobel Prize laureate (و. 1844)
- October 18 - Giovanni Ancillotto, Italian World War I flying ace (و. 1896)
- October 29
- November 3 - Mario di Carpegna, Italian general and politician
- November 4 - Gabriel Fauré, French composer (و. 1845)
- November 9 - Henry Cabot Lodge, American politician (و. 1850)
- November 10
- November 19 - Thomas Ince, American film producer (و. 1882)
- November 21 - Florence Kling Harding, First Lady of the United States (و. 1860)
- November 24
- November 29 - Giacomo Puccini, Italian composer (و. 1858)
- December 2 - Kazimieras Būga, Lithuanian linguist (و. 1879)
- December 4 - Cipriano Castro, Venezuelan military officer, politician and 38th President of Venezuela (و. 1858)
- December 6 - Gene Stratton-Porter, American author, screenwriter and naturalist (و. 1863)
- December 13 - Samuel Gompers, American labor leader (و. 1850)
- December 15 - Prince Wilhelm of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (و. 1853)
- December 20 - Ricardo Bellver, Spanish sculptor (و. 1845)
- December 27 - Agda Meyerson, Swedish nurse and healthcare profession activist (و. 1866)
- December 29 - Carl Spitteler, Swiss writer, Nobel Prize laureate (و. 1845)
- December 31 - Sir Samuel William Knaggs, British civil servant (و. 1856)
تاريخ غير معروف
- Physics - Manne Siegbahn
- Chemistry - Not awarded
- Physiology or Medicine - Willem Einthoven
- Literature - Władysław Stanisław Reymont
- Peace - Not awarded
- ^ Archontology.org: A Guide for Study of Historical Offices: South Africa: Governors-General: 1910-1961 (Accessed on 14 April 2017)
- ^ "Magazine survey picks Japan’s 10 best places to live in". Japan Today (in English). Retrieved 2017-06-13.
- ^ My Journey to Lhasa (1927).