هذا المقال عن 1973.
|القرون:||القرن 19 - القرن 20 - القرن 21|
|العقود:||عقد 1940 عقد 1950 عقد 1960 - عقد 1970 - عقد 1980 عقد 1990 عقد 2000|
|السنوات:||1970 1971 1972 - 1973 - 1974 1975 1976|
|1973 حسب الموضوع:|
|تصنيفات المواليد والوفيات|
|تصنيفات تأسيسات وانحلالات|
|تصنيفات أعمال وأطروحات|
|آب أوربه كونديتا||2726|
|سنة العهد البريطاني||21 إليز. 2 – 22 إليز. 2|
|التقويم الصيني||壬子年 (الماء الفأر)
4669 أو 4609
— إلى —
癸丑年 (الماء الثور)
4670 أو 4610
|- ڤيكرام سامڤات||2029–2030|
|- شاكا سامڤات||1895–1896|
|- كالي يوگا||5074–5075|
|التقويم الياباني||Shōwa 48
|التقويم اليوليوسي||الگريگوري ناقص 13 يوم|
|تقويم مينگوو||جمهورية الصين 62
|التقويم الشمسي التايلندي||2516|
سنة 1973 (MCMLXXIII) كانت سنة بسيطة تبدأ يوم الاثنين (الرابط يعرض التقويم كاملاً) التقويم الگريگوري، السنة 1973rd بعد الميلاد (م)، السنة 973rd في الألفية 2، السنة 73rd في القرن 20، والسنة 4th في عقد 1970.
- 1 الأحداث
- 2 المواليد
- 3 الوفيات
- 4 جوائز نوبل
- 5 References
- 1 يناير
- January 5 - American rock band Aerosmith releases their debut album.
- 7 يناير - Mark Essex kills 9 people at the Howard Johnson's hotel in downtown New Orleans.
- 14 يناير
- Elvis Presley's concert in Hawaii is the first worldwide telecast by an entertainer, that is watched by more people than watched the Apollo moon landings.
- American football: The Miami Dolphins complete the first and only perfect season in National Football League history by defeating the Washington Redskins 14-7 in Super Bowl VII at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
- January 15 - Vietnam War: Citing progress in peace negotiations, U.S. President Richard Nixon announces the suspension of offensive action in North Vietnam.
- January 16 - Anna Christian Waters, 5 years old, disappears from her home in Purisima Canyon, near Half Moon Bay, California.
- 17 يناير - Ferdinand Marcos becomes President for Life of the Philippines.
- January 18 - Eleven Labour Party councillors in Clay Cross, Derbyshire, England, are ordered to pay £6,985 for not enforcing the Housing Finance Act.
- January 20 - Richard Nixon is sworn in for a second term as President of the United States.
- January 21 - The Communist League is founded in Denmark.
- 22 يناير
- Roe v. Wade: The U.S. Supreme Court overturns state bans on abortion.
- George Foreman defeats Joe Frazier to win the heavyweight world boxing championship.
- A Royal Jordanian Boeing 707 flight from Jeddah crashes in Kano, Nigeria; 176 people are killed.
- Former U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson dies at his Stonewall, Texas, ranch, leaving no former U.S. President living until the resignation of Richard Nixon in 1974.
- The crew of Apollo 17 addresses a joint session of Congress after the completion of the final Apollo moon landing mission.
- January 23
- January 25 - English actor Derren Nesbitt is convicted of assaulting his wife Anne Aubrey.
- January 27 - U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War ends with the signing of the Paris Peace Accords.
- January 31 - Pan American and Trans World Airlines cancelled their options to buy 13 Concorde airliners.
- February 6 - Toronto: Construction on the CN Tower begins.
- February 8 - A military insurrection in Uruguay poses an institutional challenge to President Juan María Bordaberry.
- February 11 - Vietnam War: The first American prisoners of war are released from Vietnam.
- February 12 - Ohio becomes the first U.S. state to post distance in metric on signs (see Metrication in the United States).
- February 13 - The United States dollar is devalued by 10%.
- February 16 - The Court of Appeal of England and Wales rules that The Sunday Times can publish articles on thalidomide and Distillers Company, despite ongoing legal actions by parents (the decision is overturned in July by the House of Lords).
- February 21 - Libyan Arab Airlines Flight 114 (Boeing 727) is shot down by Israeli fighter aircraft over the Sinai Desert, after the passenger plane is suspected of being an enemy military plane. Only 5 (1 crew member and 4 passengers) of 113 survive.
- February 22 - Sino-American relations: Following President Richard Nixon's visit to mainland China, the United States and the People's Republic of China agree to establish liaison offices.
- February 26 - Edward Heath's British government publishes a Green Paper on prices and incomes policy.
- February 27 - The American Indian Movement occupies Wounded Knee, South Dakota.
- February 28
- March 1
- Charlotte's Web, the animated film based on the children's book of the same name, is released.
- Dick Taverne, having resigned from the Parliament of the United Kingdom on leaving the Labour Party, is re-elected as a 'Democratic Labour' candidate.
- Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon, one of rock's landmark albums, is released in the US. It is released in the UK on March 24.
- March 2 - Wellington Street bus station in Perth, Australia, is opened by western Australia's premier John Tonkin
- March 3 - Tottenham Hotspur wins the Football League Cup final at Wembley, beating Norwich City 1–0.
- March 7 - Comet Kohoutek is discovered.
- March 8
- Northern Ireland sovereignty referendum (the "Border Poll"): 98.9% of those voting in the province want Northern Ireland to remain within the United Kingdom. Turnout is 58.7%, although less than 1% for Catholics. This is the first referendum on regional government in the U.K.
- Provisional Irish Republican Army bombs explode in Whitehall and the Old Bailey in London.
- March 10 - Sir Richard Sharples, Governor of Bermuda, is assassinated in Government House.
- March 12 - Last episode of original Laugh-In airs on NBC. The show will continue with re-runs until May 14, 1973.
- March 17
- March 20 - A British government White Paper on Northern Ireland proposes the re-establishment of an Assembly elected by proportional representation, with a possible All-Ireland council.
- March 21 - The Lofthouse Colliery disaster occurs in Great Britain. Seven miners are trapped underground; none survive.
- March 23 - Watergate scandal (United States): In a letter to Judge John Sirica, Watergate burglar James W. McCord, Jr. admits that he and other defendants have been pressured to remain silent about the case. He names former Attorney General John Mitchell as 'overall boss' of the operation.
- March 26 - TV soap opera The Young and the Restless debuts on CBS.
- March 27 - At the 45th Academy Awards, The Godfather wins best picture.
- March 29 - The last United States soldier leaves Vietnam.
- April 2 - The LexisNexis computerized legal research service begins.
- April 3 - The first handheld mobile phone call is made by Martin Cooper of Motorola in New York City.
- April 4 - The World Trade Center complex in New York City is officially dedicated with a ribbon-cutting ceremony.
- April 5
- April 6 - Ron Blomberg of the New York Yankees becomes the first designated hitter in Major League Baseball.
- April 7 - Tu te reconnaîtras by Anne-Marie David (music by Claude Morgan, text by Vline Buggy) wins the Eurovision Song Contest 1973 for Luxembourg.
- April 8 - Artist Pablo Picasso dies at his home in France.
- April 10 - Israeli commandos raid Beirut, assassinating 3 leaders of the Palestinian Resistance Movement. The Lebanese army's inaction brings the immediate resignation of Prime Minister Saeb Salam, a Sunni Muslim.
- April 11 - The British House of Commons votes against restoring capital punishment by a margin of 142 votes.
- April 12 - The Labour Party wins control of the Greater London Council.
- April 15 - Naim Talu, a former civil servant, forms the new government of Turkey (36th government).
- 17 أبريل
- The German counter-terrorist force GSG 9 is officially formed in response to the Munich massacre.
- Federal Express officially begins operations, with the launch of 14 small aircraft from Memphis International Airport. On that night, Federal Express delivers 186 packages to 25 U.S. cities from Rochester, New York, to Miami, Florida.
- The Morganza Spillway on the Mississippi River is opened for the first time in order to prevent catastrophic flooding of New Orleans.
- April 20 - An Indian Pacific train en route to Perth derails near Broken Hill, New South Wales, destroying a quarter mile of track.
- April 26 - The first day of trading on the Chicago Board Options Exchange.
- 28 أبريل
- The last section of the IRT Third Avenue Line from 149th Street to Gun Hill Road in The Bronx is closed.
- Six Irishmen, including Joe Cahill, are arrested by the Irish Naval Service off County Waterford, on board a coaster carrying 5 tons of weapons destined for the Provisional Irish Republican Army.
- April 30 - Watergate scandal: President Richard Nixon announces that White House Counsel John Dean has been fired and that Attorney General Richard Kleindienst has resigned along with staffers H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman.
- May 1 - An estimated 1,600,000 workers in the United Kingdom stop work in support of a Trades Union Congress "day of national protest and stoppage" against the Government's anti-inflation policy.
- May 3 - The Willis Tower in Chicago is topped-out, becoming the world's tallest building at 1,451 feet (442 m).
- May 5
- Shambu Tamang becomes the youngest person to climb to the summit of Mount Everest.
- Sunderland A.F.C. defeats Leeds United A.F.C. in the 1973 FA Cup Final.
- Secretariat wins the Kentucky Derby in a dramatic come from behind victory and setting a new Derby record of 1:59 2/5ths.
- Led Zeppelin plays before 56,800 persons at Tampa Stadium on the band's 1973 North American Tour, thus breaking the August 15, 1965, record of 55,600 set by The Beatles at Shea Stadium.
- May 8 - A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and American Indian Movement activists who were occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota, ends with the surrender of the militants.
- May 10
- The Montreal Canadiens win the Stanley Cup 4 games to 2 over the Chicago Blackhawks, Yvan Cournoyer was voted MVP.
- The Polisario Front, a Sahrawi movement dedicated to the independence of Spanish Sahara, is formed.
- The New York Knicks defeat the Los Angeles Lakers, 102–93 in Game 5 of the NBA Finals to win the NBA title.
- May 11 - The Data Act (Sw. Datalagen) − the world's first national data protection law − is enacted in Sweden.
- May 13
- May 14
- May 17 - Watergate scandal: Televised hearings begin in the United States Senate.
- May 18 - Second Cod War: Joseph Godber, British Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, announces that Royal Navy frigates will protect British trawlers fishing in the disputed 50-mile limit round Iceland.
- May 19 - Secretariat wins the Preakness Stakes by 2 1/2 lengths over the amazingly quick 2nd placed Sham. A malfunction in the track's timing equipment prevented a confirmed new track record.
- May 22 - Lord Lambton resigns from the British government over a 'call girl' scandal.
- May 23 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police celebrate 100 year anniversary.
- May 24 - Earl Jellicoe, Lord Privy Seal and Leader of the House of Lords in Britain, resigns over a separate prostitution scandal.
- May 25
- May 27 - By virtue of the non-retroactivity of Soviet copyright laws, all works published before this date are public domain. This applies worldwide.قالب:NoMention
- May 30–Gordon Johncock wins the Indianapolis 500 in the Patrick Racing Special Eagle-Offenhauser, after only 133 laps, due to rain. (The race was begun May 28 but called due to rain.)
- June 1 - The Greek military junta abolishes the monarchy and proclaims a republic.
- June 3 - A Tupolev Tu-144 crashes at the Paris air show; 15 are killed.
- June 4 - A patent for the ATM is granted to Donald Wetzel, Tom Barnes and George Chastain.
- June 9 - Secretariat wins the Belmont Stakes shattering the record by an unbelievable 2 3/5ths seconds, becoming the first Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Racing winner since 1948.
- June 10 - Henri Pescarolo and co-driver Gérard Larrousse (both France) win the 24 Hours of Le Mans in the Equipe Matra MS670B.
- June 17 - The submersible Johnson Sea Link becomes entangled on the wreckage of the يوإسإس Fred T. Berry off Key West, Florida. The submersible is brought to the surface the following day, but 2 of the 4 men aboard die of carbon dioxide poisoning.
- June 18 - U.S. President Richard Nixon begins several talks with Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.
- June 20 - The Ezeiza massacre occurs in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Snipers shoot at left-wing Peronists, killing at least 13 and injuring more than 300.
- June 22 - W. Mark Felt ("Deep Throat") retires from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- June 23 - A house fire in Kingston upon Hull, England, which kills a 6-year-old boy is passed off as an accident; it later emerges as the first of 26 fire deaths caused over the next 7 years by arsonist Peter Dinsdale.
- June 24 - Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev addresses the American people on television, the first to do so.
- June 25
- June 26 - At Plesetsk Cosmodrome, 9 persons are killed in the explosion of a Cosmos 3-M rocket.
- June 27 - Coup d'état in Uruguay: pressed by the military, President Juan María Bordaberry dissolves Parliament; a 12-year-long civic-military dictatorship begins.
- June 28 - Elections are held for the Northern Ireland Assembly, which will lead to power-sharing between unionists and nationalists in Northern Ireland for the first time.
- June 30 - A very long total solar eclipse occurs. During the entire 2nd millennium, only 7 total solar eclipses exceeded 7 minutes of totality.
- July 1 - The United States Drug Enforcement Administration is founded.
- July 2 - The United States Congress passes the Education of the Handicapped Act (EHA) mandating Special Education federally.
- July 3 - Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe (CSCE).
- July 4 - MLB: The New York Mets fall 12½ games back in last place of the National League Eastern Division.
- July 5
- The Isle of Man Post begins to issue its own postage stamps.
- The catastrophic BLEVE (Boiling Liquid Expanding Vapor Explosion) occurs in Kingman, Arizona, following a fire that broke out as propane was being transferred from a railroad car to a storage tank, killing 11 firefighters. This explosion becomes a classic incident, studied in fire department training programs worldwide.
- July 6 - St Andrew's Cathedral, Singapore is gazetted as a national monument.
- July 10
- July 11 - Varig Flight 820 crashes near Orly, France; 123 are killed.
- July 12 - National Personnel Records Center fire: A major fire destroys the entire 6th floor of the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
- July 16 - Watergate scandal: Former White House aide Alexander Butterfield informs the United States Senate Watergate Committee that President Richard Nixon had secretly recorded potentially incriminating conversations.
- July 17 - King Mohammed Zahir Shah of Afghanistan is deposed by his cousin Mohammed Daoud Khan while in Italy undergoing eye surgery.
- July 20 -
- July 23 - The Avianca Building in Bogotá, Colombia suffers a serious fire.
- July 25 - The Soviet Mars 5 space probe is launched.
- July 27 - The New York Dolls release their debut album.
- July 28
- July 29 - Formula One racing driver Roger Williamson dies in an accident, witnessed live on European television, during the 1973 Dutch Grand Prix.
- July 30 - An 11-year legal action for the victims of Thalidomide ends.قالب:NoMention
- July 31
- Militant protesters led by Ian Paisley disrupt the first sitting of the Northern Ireland Assembly.
- A Delta Air Lines DC-9 aircraft flying as Delta Air Lines Flight 173 lands short of Boston's Logan Airport runway in poor visibility, striking a sea wall about 165 feet (50 m) to the right of the runway centerline and about 3,000 feet (914 m) short. All 6 crew members and 83 passengers are killed, 1 of the passengers dying several months after the accident.
- 1 أغسطس - Caribbean Community and Common Market (CARICOM) inaugurated.
- August 2 - A flash fire kills 51 at the Summerland amusement centre at Douglas, Isle of Man.
- August 5 - Black September members open fire at the Athens airport; 3 are killed, 55 injured.
- August 8
- South Korean politician Kim Dae-jung is kidnapped in Tokyo by the KCIA.
- American serial killer, rapist, kidnapper and torturer Dean Corll is shot to death by one of his teenage accomplices, Elmer Wayne Henley, at Corll's Pasadena, Texas home. Henley turns himself in and confesses, uncovering the Houston Mass Murders, a series of murders in which 28 young boys have been abducted, tortured and murdered by Corll and his accomplices Henley and David Brooks (who is also arrested).
- August 11 - DJ Kool Herc originates the hip hop music genre in New York City.
- August 15 - The U.S. bombing of Cambodia ends, officially halting 12 years of combat activity in Southeast Asia according to the Case–Church Amendment-an act that prohibites military operations in Laos, Cambodia, and North and South Vietnam as a follow up of the Paris Peace Accords.
- August 23 - The Norrmalmstorg robbery occurs, famous for the origin of the term Stockholm syndrome.
- September 3 - The British Trades Union Congress expels 20 members for registering under the Industrial Relations Act 1971.
- September 9 - Jackie Stewart places fourth at the Italian Grand Prix at Monza, becoming World Drivers' Champion, in the Tyrrell 003-Cosworth.
- September 11
- Chile's democratically elected government is overthrown in a military coup after serious instability. President Salvador Allende allegedly commits suicide during the coup in the presidential palace, and General Augusto Pinochet heads a U.S.-backed military junta that governs Chile for the next 16 years.
- Art Garfunkel finally releases his solo debut album Angel Clare, 17 years after starting his career.
- September 15 - Gustaf VI Adolf of Sweden dies. His grandson, Carl XVI Gustaf, becomes king.
- September 18 - The two German Republics, the Federal Republic of Germany (West Germany) and the German Democratic Republic (East Germany), are admitted to the United Nations.
- September 20 - The Battle of the Sexes: Billie Jean King defeats Bobby Riggs in a televised tennis match, 6–4, 6–4, 6–3, at the Astrodome in Houston, Texas. With an attendance of 30,492, this remains the largest live audience ever to see a tennis match in US history. The global audience that viewed on television in 36 countries was estimated at 90 million.
- September 20 - Singer-songwriter Jim Croce dies following a gig at Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Croce boarded a small chartered plane that crashed on takeoff. All six people aboard were killed.
- September 22 - Henry Kissinger, United States National Security Advisor, starts his term as United States Secretary of State.
- September 23 - The Oakland Raiders defeat the Miami Dolphins 12-7, ending the Dolphins' unbeaten streak at 18. It is the Miami Dolphins' first loss since January 16, 1972 in Super Bowl VI.
- September 27
- September 28 - The ITT Building in New York City is bombed in protest at ITT's alleged involvement in the September 11, 1973, coup d'état in Chile.
- September 30 - Yankee Stadium, known as "The House That Ruth Built", closes for a two-year renovation at a cost of $160 million. The New York Yankees play all of their home games at Shea Stadium in 1974 and 1975.
- 6 أكتوبر
- Yom Kippur War begins: The fourth and largest Arab–Israeli conflict begins, as Egyptian and Syrian forces attack Israeli forces in the Sinai Peninsula and Golan Heights on Yom Kippur.
- French Formula One driver François Cevert is killed in the Tyrrell 003-Cosworth during the U.S. Grand Prix. Cevert's teammate, World Champion Jackie Stewart, announces his retirement after the event.
- October 8 - LBC Radio begins broadcasting on 97.3 FM in London.
- 10 أكتوبر
- October 14 - Thai popular uprising Students revolt in Bangkok - In the Thammasat student uprising over 100,000 people protest in Thailand against the Thanom military government, 77 are killed and 857 are injured by soldiers, Thailand.
- October 15 - Typhoon Ruth crosses Luzon, Philippines, killing 27 people and causing $5 million in damage.
- October 17 - An OPEC oil embargo against several countries supporting Israel triggers the 1973 energy crisis.
- 20 أكتوبر
- The Saturday Night Massacre: U.S. President Richard Nixon orders Attorney General Elliot Richardson to dismiss Watergate Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox. Richardson refuses and resigns, along with Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus. Solicitor General Robert Bork, third in line at the Department of Justice, then fires Cox. The event raises calls for Nixon's impeachment.
- The Sydney Opera House is opened by Elizabeth II after 14 years of construction work.
- October 25 - The Yom Kippur War ends.
- October 26 - The United Nations recognizes the independence of Guinea-Bissau.
- October 27 - The Canon City meteorite, a 1.4 kilogram chondrite type meteorite, strikes Earth in Fremont County, Colorado.
- October 30 - The Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul, Turkey is completed, connecting the continents of Europe and Asia over the Bosporus for the first time in history.
- October 31 - Mountjoy Prison helicopter escape: Three Provisional Irish Republican Army members escape from Mountjoy Prison, Dublin, Republic of Ireland after a hijacked helicopter lands in the exercise yard.
- November 1 - Watergate scandal: Acting Attorney General Robert Bork appoints Leon Jaworski as the new Watergate Special Prosecutor."Attorney General, Prosecutor Picked". The Argus-Press. Associated Press. November 1, 1973.
- November 3
- November 7 - The Congress of the United States overrides President Richard Nixon's veto of the War Powers Resolution, which limits presidential power to wage war without congressional approval.
- November 8 - Millennium '73, a festival hosted by Guru Maharaj Ji at the Astrodome, is called by supporters the "most significant event in human history".
- November 11 - Egypt and Israel sign a United States-sponsored cease-fire accord.
- November 14 - In the United Kingdom, Princess Anne marries Captain Mark Phillips in Westminster Abbey (they divorce in 1992).
- November 16
- November 17
- November 21 - U.S. President Richard Nixon's attorney, J. Fred Buzhardt, reveals the existence of an 18½-minute gap in one of the White House tape recordings related to Watergate.
- November 25 - Greek dictator George Papadopoulos is ousted in a military coup led by Brigadier General Dimitrios Ioannidis.
- November 27 - The United States Senate votes 92–3 to confirm Gerald Ford as Vice President of the United States.
- November 29 - 104 people are killed in a Taiyo department store fire in Kumamoto, Kyūshū, Japan.
- ديسمبر - Chile breaks diplomatic contacts with Sweden.قالب:NoMention
- 1 ديسمبر - Papua New Guinea gains self-government from Australia.
- December 3 - Pioneer program: Pioneer 10 sends back the first close-up images of Jupiter.
- December 6 - The United States House of Representatives votes 387–35 to confirm Gerald Ford as Vice President of the United States; he is sworn in the same day.
- December 14 - Rhodesia executes two Blacks at Salisbury Central Prison for murder 
- December 15 - Gay rights: The American Psychiatric Association removes homosexuality from its DSM-II.
- December 16 - O. J. Simpson of the Buffalo Bills became the first running back to rush for 2,000 yards in a pro football season.
- December 18 - The Islamic Development Bank is created as a specialized agency of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC) (effective 12 August 1974).
- December 20 - Spanish prime minister Luis Carrero Blanco is assassinated in Madrid by the separatist organization ETA.
- December 23 - OPEC doubles the price of crude oil.قالب:NoMention
- December 25 - The movie premiere of The Sting, starring Robert Redford and Paul Newman, is held in Manhattan.
- December 26 - The movie premiere of The Exorcist starring Ellen Burstyn and Linda Blair is opened in the United States.
- December 28 - The Endangered Species Act is passed in the United States.
- December 30 - Terrorist Carlos fails in his attempt to assassinate British businessman Joseph Sieff.قالب:NoMention
- December 31 - In the United Kingdom, due to coal shortages caused by industrial action, the Three-Day Week electricity consumption reduction measure comes into force.
- ODECA functions are suspended.
- Economist E. F. Schumacher publishes his book Small Is Beautiful.
- The New York Bible Society International's New International Version of the New Testament translated into modern American English is published.
- The National House Building Council is formed in the United Kingdom.
- The COSC The Swiss Official Chronometer testing Institute is founded in Switzerland by 5 Watch Cantons & Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry.
- The title Queen of Australia is created by the Royal Style and Titles Act.
- A large Song dynasty trade ship of c. 1277 A.D. is dredged up from the waters near the southern coast of China with 12 compartments in its hull. It confirms the descriptions of bulkheaded hull compartments for junks in Zhu Yu's Pingzhou Table Talks of 1119.
- The Sentosa Musical Fountain opens alongside the Fountain Gardens in Sentosa, Singapore.
- 5 teams tie for the rugby championship: Wales, England, France, Ireland, and Scotland.
- Lite Beer is introduced in the U.S. by the Miller Brewing Company.
- 1 يناير
- 4 يناير - Greg de Vries, Canadian ice hockey player
- 5 يناير
- Uday Chopra, Indian actor
- January 6 - Scott Ferguson, Canadian ice hockey player
- January 7 - Jonna Tervomaa, Finnish singer
- January 9 - Sean Paul, Jamaican singer
- January 12
- January 13
- January 14
- 15 يناير
- January 16
- January 17 - Cuauhtémoc Blanco, Mexican football player
- January 18
- January 19
- January 21 - Chris Kilmore, American rock DJ (Incubus)
- January 22 - Abi Tucker, Australian actor and singer
- January 26 - Brendan Rodgers, Northern Irish football manager
- January 27 - Shadmehr Aghili, Iranian pop singer, musician and composer
- January 29
- January 30 - Jalen Rose, American basketball player
- January 31
- 1 فبراير
- February 2 - Aleksander Tammert, Estonian discus thrower
- February 3 - Ilana Sod, Mexican journalist
- 4 فبراير
- 5 فبراير
- 7 فبراير
- February 8 - Sonia Deol, British-Asian presenter
- February 9 - Svetlana Boginskaya, Soviet gymnast
- 10 فبراير
- 11 فبراير
- February 12 - Tara Strong, Canadian-American voice actress
- February 14 - Steve McNair, American football player (d. 2009)
- 15 فبراير
- February 16 - Cathy Freeman, Australian athlete
- February 18 - Claude Makélélé, French footballer
- February 20 - Kimberley Davies, Australian actress
- February 21 - Heri Joensen, Faroese musician (Týr)
- February 22
- February 24
- 25 فبراير - Julio Iglesias Jr., Spanish singer
- 26 فبراير
- February 27 - Peter Andre, English singer and television personality
- February 28
- 1 مارس
- March 3 - Dejan Bodiroga, Serbian basketball player
- March 4 - Jennifer Cole, American actress, model and game show hostess
- March 5 - Ryan Franklin, American baseball pitcher
- March 6
- March 7 - Rick Emerson, American talk show host and author
- March 9 - Aaron Boone, American baseball player
- March 10
- March 13
- March 15 - Lee Jung-jae, South Korean actor and model
- March 17 - Caroline Corr, Irish musician (The Corrs)
- March 18 - Luci Christian, American voice actress
- March 19
- March 20 - Arjun Atwal, Indian golfer
- March 23 - Jason Kidd, American basketball player
- March 24
- March 25 - Anders Fridén, Swedish musician
- March 26
- March 27 - Sayaka Aoki, Japanese comedian
- March 28
- March 29
- March 30 - Adam Goldstein, American DJ (d. 2009)
- 1 أبريل
- 2 أبريل
- 3 أبريل
- 4 أبريل
- April 5
- April 6
- April 7 - Christian O'Connell, British radio DJ and presenter
- April 8 - Emma Caulfield, American actress
- April 10 - Roberto Carlos, Brazilian footballer
- April 11 - Jennifer Esposito, American actress
- April 12 - Amr Waked, Egyptian film, television, and stage actor
- April 13 - Sergey Shnurov, Russian singer
- April 14 - Adrien Brody, Academy Award-winning American actor
- April 15 - Emanuel Rego, Brazilian beach volleyball player
- April 16
- April 18 - Haile Gebrselassie, Ethiopian long-distance runner
- April 19 - George Gregan, Australian rugby union footballer
- 21 أبريل
- 22 أبريل - كريستوفر سبت، ممثل أداء صوتي أمريكي
- April 24
- April 25 - Fredrik Larzon, Swedish rock musician (Millencolin)
- April 27 - Sharlee D'Angelo, Swedish guitarist
- April 28
- April 29 - David Belle, French actor
- April 30 - Jeff Timmons, American singer
- May 1
- May 2 - Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck, German director
- May 3
- May 4 - Guillermo Barros Schelotto, Argentine footballer
- May 5 - Johan Hedberg, Swedish retired hockey goaltender also known as "Moose"
- May 7 - Paolo Savoldelli, Italian professional road racing cyclist
- May 8
- May 9 - Tegla Loroupe, Kenyan long-distance runner
- May 10
- May 12
- May 14
- 16 مايو
- 17 مايو
- May 18 - Kaz Hayashi, Japanese professional wrestler
- May 19 - Dario Franchitti, former Scottish racecar driver
- May 20
- May 21 - Noel Fielding, British comedian
- May 23
- May 24
- May 25
- May 30 - Leigh Francis, British comedian
- May 31
- June 1
- 2 يونيو
- 7 يونيو - رندة مرعشلي، ممثلة سورية.
- 8 يونيو - Lexa Doig, Canadian actress
- June 9 - Tedy Bruschi, American football player
- June 10 - Faith Evans, American singer
- June 12
- June 13 - Sam Adams, American football player
- June 14 - Ceca Raznatovic, Serbian folk singer
- June 15
- June 18 - Yumi Kakazu, Japanese voice actress
- June 19 - Yuko Nakazawa, Japanese singer
- June 20 - Chino Moreno, American musician
- June 21
- June 22 - Carson Daly, American television personality, host of NBC's The Voice and Last Call with Carson Daly
- June 23 - Marija Naumova (Marie N), Latvian singer, Eurovision Song Contest 2002 winner
- June 24 - Alexander Beyer, German actor
- June 25 - Jamie Redknapp, English footballer
- June 26
- June 27
- June 28
- June 30
- July 2 - Peter Kay, British comedian
- July 3
- July 4 - Gackt, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor
- July 6 - Charizma, African-American rapper (d. 1993)
- July 5 - Dominic Power, English actor
- July 7
- July 8 - Medi Sadoun, French actor
- July 9
- July 10
- July 11
- July 12 - Christian Vieri, Italian footballer
- July 13
- July 14
- July 15
- July 16
- July 17
- July 18 - Chi In-jin, South Korean boxer
- July 19
- July 20
- July 22
- July 23
- July 25
- July 26 - Kate Beckinsale, English actress
- July 27 - Gorden Tallis, Australian rugby league player
- July 28 - Steve Staios, Canadian ice hockey player
- July 29 - Wanya Morris, American singer
- July 30
- July 31 - Jacob Aagaard, Danish-Scottish chess player
- August 1 - Edurne Pasaban, Basque Spanish mountaineer
- August 2
- August 6
- August 8
- August 9
- August 11 - Carolyn Murphy, American model
- August 12 - Richard Reid, English terrorist
- August 13 - Ryoko Shinohara, Japanese actress
- August 14
- August 15
- August 16 - Damian Jackson, American baseball player
- August 19
- August 20 - Todd Helton, American baseball player
- August 21
- August 22
- August 24
- 28 أغسطس - كيربي مورو، ممثل أداء صوتي كندي
- 29 أغسطس - عبدو حكيم، ممثل وممثل أداء صوتي لبناني
- 30 أغسطس - ليسا لينگ، صحفية أمريكية
- September 1 - Ram Kapoor, Indian actor
- September 3 - Jennifer Paige, American singer-songwriter
- September 4
- September 5
- September 6
- September 7 - Shannon Elizabeth, American actress
- September 9 - Kazuhisa Ishii, Japanese baseball player
- September 12
- September 13 - Fabio Cannavaro, Italian footballer
- September 14
- September 15
- September 17 - Ada Choi, Hong Kong actress
- September 18
- September 19
- September 20 - Jo Pavey, British athlete
- September 21 - Oswaldo Sánchez, Mexican footballer
- September 22
- September 24 - Eddie George, American football player
- September 25 - Bridgette Wilson-Sampras, American actress
- September 26 - Lainey Lui, Canadian television personality; one of the co-hosts of etalk
- September 29
- October 1 - Christian Borle, American actor and singer
- October 2
- 3 أكتوبر
- October 4
- October 5 - Annabelle Chvostek, Canadian singer-songwriter
- October 6 - Ioan Gruffudd, Welsh actor
- October 8 - Kari Korhonen, Finnish cartoonist
- October 9
- October 10 - Mario Lopez, American actor
- 11 أكتوبر
- October 13
- October 14 - Lasha Zhvania, Georgian politician
- October 15
- October 16 - Todd van der Heyden, Canadian journalist and news anchor
- October 18
- October 19 - Joaquin Gage, Canadian ice hockey player
- October 21 - Beverley Turner, British TV and radio presenter
- October 22 - Ichiro Suzuki, Japanese baseball player
- October 24 - Levi Leipheimer, American professional cyclist
- October 25
- October 26
- October 28
- October 29 - Robert Pirès, French football player
- October 30
- November 1
- November 3
- November 5
- November 6 - Rumi Shishido, Japanese voice actress and singer
- November 8 - David Muir, American journalist and news anchor
- November 9
- November 10
- November 14
- November 16 - Marcus Lemonis, Lebanese-American businessman, investor, and television personality
- November 19
- November 20 - Sav Rocca, American football player and Australian rules footballer
- 22 نوفمبر
- November 26 - Peter Facinelli, American actor
- November 27 - Sharlto Copley, South African producer, actor, and director
- November 28
- November 29
- November 30
- December 2
- December 3
- December 4
- December 5
- December 7
- December 8 - Corey Taylor, American rock vocalist (Slipknot, Stone Sour)
- December 9 - Bárbara Padilla, American operatic soprano
- December 10 - Arden Myrin, American comedian
- December 11 - Mos Def, African-American rapper and actor
- December 14
- December 15 - Surya Bonaly, French figure skater
- December 16 - Scott Storch, American hip-hop producer
- December 17 - Paula Radcliffe, British athlete
- December 18 - Darryl Brown, Trinidad and West Indian cricketer
- December 20 - Antti Kasvio, Finnish swimmer
- December 21 - Mike Alstott, American football player
- December 24
- December 25
- 27 ديسمبر
- December 28
- December 29
- December 30
- December 31 - Nikolay Tsiskaridze, Russian dancer
- أحمد السقا
- آدم غارسيا
- آدم كوبلاند
- أحمد الشقيري (داعية إسلامي)
- أحمد سعداوي
- أحمد يسري
- أدريان برودي
- أسامة الشاذلي
- ألبرت بورتاس
- ألبرتو انديانو مالينكو
- أليسيو تشاربي
- أليكس نياركو
- أمين عزيز
- أنتوني كروز
- أندريس بالوب
- أندريه لينز
- أنطونيو فيليبيني
- أوزلم كونكر
- أوغستين أرانزابال
- أوفه غوسبوداريك
- أوكان بوروك
- أولي غونار سولسكيار
- أوليفر نويفل
- أيشواريا راي
- أيوان جانيا
- إبراهيم با
- إدوارد فاتو
- إدواردو نوريغا
- إريك ديفلاندر
- إريك كارير
- إيغلي تاري
- إيمري عاشق
- ايتشيرو سوزوكي
- بابلو بوزو
- باتريك بيرغر
- باتريك مايو
- باتريك ويلسن
- بارت غوور
- براين أوستن غرين
- بريان بيليندورف
- بول واكر
- بيتر سمعان
- بيتر ندلوفو
- بيدرو باوليتا
- بيرند شنايدر
- تركي الدخيل
- توبياس بلسترم
- توكيوشي كاواشيما
- توماش زديبيل
- توماش غالاسيك
- توني فيريل
- تي آر نايت
- تيجاني بابانغيدا
- ثردساك تشايمان
- جاسيك باك
- جان مارك مولين
- جان يفيس دي بلاسيس
- جانغ إنهوا
- جاي جاي أوكوشا
- جاي كالتر
- جايمس والكر
- جورج غارسيا
- جوزيف كاسبر
- جوليت لويس
- جيروم بونيسيل
- جيسون ليبريت
- جيمس مارسدن
- حسام فوزي
- خافيير زانيتي
- خالد بدرة
- خالد عبد الخليل الرندي
- خليفة فهيم الجزائري
- خوان لويس مورا
- دامون ليندلوف
- داني ويليامز (ملاكم)
- دانية الخطيب
- ديتمار هامان
- ديمو فاتشه
- دينيس لوتا
- راتشيل مادو
- رادها ميتشيل
- روبيرتو ايالا
- روجيريو سيني
- روز مكغوان
- روكموند دنبار
- ريان جيغز
- ريتشي ألاغيتش
- زين الدين زيدان
- زيسيس فريزاس
- سافرون بوروز
- سافو ميلوسوفيتش
- ساماسي أبو
- سامويل جونسون
- سامي هيبيا
- ساندرا ميننيرت
- ستفني ماير
- سدني تاميا بوايتير
- سعاد رزوق
- سعيد التغماوي
- سليم ياماداييف
- سليمانو حميدو
- سمير عبود
- سوزانا كونزاليس
- سوزان حرفي
- سونو نيغم
- سيباستيانو سيفيليا
- سيرجي لوشان
- سيرين عبد النور
- سيلفان ليغفينسكي
- شانون إليزابيث
- شيجيوشي موتشيزوكي
- صالح بن سعيد الهنيدي
- عبد العزيز الخثران
- عبد العزيز العنقري
- عصام الحضري
- عصيد حسين
- غريغ روسديسكي
- غينارو ييزو
- غيوفراي تويس
- فابيو غالانتي
- فابيو كانافارو
- فرانك روست
- فريديريك رو
- فلاديمير سميتشر
- فلورينت لافيل
- فهد الغشيان
- فيروز زياني
- فيكاش دوراسو
- فيكتور إكبيبا
- فيليبو إنزاغي
- كارلو كوديتشيني
- كارلو ناش
- كازكي ياو
- كايتيسوك سيناموانغ
- كريس سوتون
- كريستيان دايلي
- كريستيانو دوني
- كريم العلمي
- كلاود ماكيليلي
- كواتيموك بلانكو
- كوامي أيوي
- كورايما توريس
- كيت بيكينسيل
- كيران ديساي
- كيفن موسكات
- كيفين فيليبس
- كينيث كارلسن
- لاري بايج
- لطيفة أحرار
- لوسي كريستيان
- لي وون جاي
- ليليان غارسيا
- لين وايزمان
- لينا هيدي
- لينفوي بريموس
- ليونيل ليتيزي
- مارتن باليرمو
- مارتن هيدن
- مارك شاتلوورث
- مارك شيلد
- ماركو دلفيكيو
- ماركو ماتيراتسي
- ماركوس ألباك
- ماريو جاردل
- ماساكييو ميزونو
- ماغنوس هيدمان
- ماليكا أرورا خان
- مقتدى الصدر
- موس ديف
- مونتيل فانتيفيوس بورتر
- مونيكا سيليش
- مونيكا لوينسكي
- ميكائيل باجيس
- ميكاليس كابسيس
- ميلان راباييتش
- نايف خلف
- نبيل دادوة
- نوارة نجم
- نيف كامبل
- هاني حلمي
- هولي ماري كومز
- وينتورث ميلر
- يان أولريش
- يان كولر
- يانيك كويسنيل
- يوسف الجسار
- يوسف الرومي
- يونجين كيم
- يوهان ميكو
- ييرزي دوديك
- هايكو، مغني أرمني
- Tiago Carneiro da Cunha, Brazilian artist
- 1 يناير
- January 2 – Eleazar López Contreras, 45th President of Venezuela (و. 1883)
- January 7 – Mark Essex, American spree killer (و. 1949)
- January 8 – Dudley Foster, English actor (و. 1924)
- January 12 – Turk Edwards, American football player (Washington Redskins) and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (و. 1907)
- January 17 – Herbert D. Riley, United States Navy admiral (و. 1904)
- January 19 – Max Adrian, Northern Irish actor (و. 1903)
- January 22 – Lyndon B. Johnson, 36th President of the United States (و. 1908)
- January 23 – Kid Ory, American musician (و. 1886)
- January 24 – J. Carrol Naish, American actor (و. 1896)
- January 26 – Edward G. Robinson, American actor (و. 1893)
- January 28 – John Banner, Austrian-born actor (و. 1910)
- January 29 – Ludwig Stössel, Austrian actor (و. 1883)
- January 31 – Ragnar Frisch, Norwegian economist, Nobel Prize laureate (و. 1895)
- February 11 – J. Hans D. Jensen, German physicist, Nobel Prize laureate (و. 1907)
- February 15
- February 16 – Francisco Caamaño, Dominican politician (و. 1932)
- February 17 – Harold Saxton Burr, American scientist (و. 1889)
- February 19 – Joseph Szigeti, Hungarian violinist (و. 1892)
- February 22
- February 23 – Dickinson W. Richards, American physician, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (و. 1895)
- February 28 – Cecil Kellaway, South African actor (و. 1890)
- March 3 – Vera Panova, Soviet-Russian writer (و. 1905)
- March 4 – Marie-Anne Desmarest, French novelist (و. 1904)
- March 6 – Pearl S. Buck, American writer, Nobel Prize laureate (و. 1892)
- March 8
- March 10
- March 12 – Frankie Frisch, American baseball player (St. Louis Cardinals) and a member of the MLB Hall of Fame (و. 1898)
- March 13 – Melville Cooper, British actor (و. 1896)
- March 14
- March 17 – Giuseppe Ferretto, Italian Roman Catholic cardinal (و. 1899)
- March 18
- March 20 – Adolf Strauss, German general (و. 1879)
- March 23 – Ken Maynard, American actor (و. 1895)
- March 25 – Edward Steichen, American photographer (و. 1879)
- March 26
- March 30 – Douglas Douglas-Hamilton, 14th Duke of Hamilton, Scottish nobleman and pioneering aviator (و. 1903)
- April 4 – Xu Lai, Chinese actress and secret agent (و. 1909)
- April 8 – Pablo Picasso, Spanish artist (و. 1881)
- April 10
- April 12
- April 13
- April 14 – Károly Kerényi, Hungarian philologist and mythologist (و. 1897)
- April 16
- April 19 – Hans Kelsen, Austrian-born legal theorist (و. 1881)
- April 20 – Robert Armstrong, American actor (و. 1890)
- April 21
- April 25
- April 26 – Irene Ryan, American actress (و. 1902)
- April 28 – Jacques Maritain, Catholic philosopher (و. 1882)
- April 30 – Václav Renč, Czech poet, dramatist and translator (و. 1911)
- May 1 – Asger Jorn, Danish painter (و. 1914)
- May 2 – Alan Carney, American actor and comedian (و. 1909)
- May 6 – Myrna Fahey, American actress (و. 1933)
- May 8 – Alexander Vandegrift, American general (و. 1887)
- May 10 – Jack E. Leonard, American comedian (و. 1910)
- May 11
- May 12 – Frances Marion, American screenwriter (و. 1888)
- May 14 – Jean Gebser, German author, linguist and poet (و. 1905)
- May 16 – Jacques Lipchitz, French American sculptor (و. 1891)
- May 18
- May 20 – Jarno Saarinen, Finnish motorcycle racer (و. 1945)
- May 21
- May 23 – Joseph Francis Flannelly, American Roman Catholic clergyman (و. 1894)
- May 26
- May 27 – Constantin Daicoviciu, Romanian historian and archaeologist (و. 1898)
- May 29 – P. Ramlee, Malaysian film actor, director, singer, songwriter, composer, and producer (و. 1929)
- June 1 – Mary Kornman, American actress (و. 1915)
- June 3 – Dory Funk, American professional wrestler (و. 1919)
- June 4 – Arna Bontemps, African-American Harlem Renaissance writer (و. 1902)
- June 5 – Max Terhune, American actor (و. 1891)
- June 8 – Emmy Göring nee Sonnemann, German actress, second wife of Hermann Göring (و. 1893)
- June 9 – Erich von Manstein, German field marshal (و. 1887)
- June 10 – William Inge, American playwright (و. 1913)
- June 16 – Thomas Leonard Harrold, American army general (و. 1902)
- June 18 – Roger Delgado, English actor (و. 1918)
- June 23 – Fay Holden, American actress (و. 1893)
- June 24 – Mary Carr, American actress (و. 1874)
- June 26 – Ernest Truex, American actor (و. 1889)
- June 30
- July 1 – Yosef Alon, Israeli pilot, co-founder of the Israeli Air Force, assassinated in the United States (و. 1929)
- July 2
- July 4 – Ellen Kaarma, Estonian actress (و. 1928)
- July 5 – Golwalkar, Second sarsanghchalak of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (و. 1906)
- July 6
- July 7
- July 8
- July 11
- July 12 – Lon Chaney Jr., American actor (و. 1906)
- July 13
- July 18 – Jack Hawkins, British actor (و. 1910)
- July 20
- July 23 – Eddie Rickenbacker, American World War I flying ace and race car driver (و. 1890)
- July 24 – Julián Acuña Galé, Cuban botanist (و. 1900)
- July 25
- July 26 – Konstantinos Georgakopoulos, Greek lawyer and professor, 152nd Prime Minister of Greece (و. 1890)
- July 29
- July 31 – Annibale Bergonzoli, Italian general (و. 1884)
- August 1
- August 2 – Jean-Pierre Melville, French film director (و. 1917)
- August 4 – Eddie Condon, American jazz musician (و. 1905)
- August 6
- August 9 – Charles Daniels, American Olympic swimmer (و. 1885)
- August 10 – Douglas Kennedy, American actor (و. 1915)
- August 12
- August 13 – Willy Rey, American model (و. 1949)
- August 16
- August 17
- August 18 – François Bonlieu, French Olympic alpine skiier (و. 1937)
- August 27 – Tol Avery, American actor (و. 1915)
- August 30 – Michael Dunn, American actor (و. 1934)
- August 31 – John Ford, American film director (و. 1894)
- September 2
- September 11
- September 13
- September 15
- September 16 – Rafael Franco, 33rd President of Paraguay (و. 1896)
- September 18 – Ken Harada, first diplomat from Japan to the Holy See (و. 1893)
- September 19 – Gram Parsons, American musician (و. 1946)
- September 20
- September 23 – Pablo Neruda, Chilean poet, Nobel Prize laureate (و. 1904)
- September 24
- September 26
- September 28 – Norma Crane, American actress (و. 1928)
- September 29 – W. H. Auden, English poet (و. 1907)
- September 30
- 2 أكتوبر
- October 6
- October 8 – Gabriel Marcel, French Catholic existential thinker (و. 1889)
- October 10 – Ludwig von Mises, Austrian economist (و. 1881)
- October 12 – Peter Aufschnaiter, Austrian mountaineer (و. 1899)
- 14 أكتوبر
- 16 أكتوبر
- October 17 – Ingeborg Bachmann, Austrian poet and author (و. 1926)
- October 18
- October 19 – Margaret Caroline Anderson, American magazine publisher (و. 1886)
- October 22 – Pablo Casals, Spanish cellist and conductor (و. 1876)
- October 25 – Abebe Bikila, Ethiopian Olympic athlete (و. 1932)
- October 26 – Semyon Budyonny, Cossack cavalryman and Marshal of the Soviet Union (و. 1883)
- 28 أكتوبر - طه حسين، الكاتب المصري.
- November 2 – Greasy Neale, American football coach (Philadelphia Eagles) and a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (و. 1891)
- November 3 – Marc Allégret, French film director (و. 1900)
- November 7 – Kiyohide Shima, Japanese admiral (و. 1890)
- November 9 – Apostol Karamitev, Bulgarian actor (و. 1923)
- November 10
- November 11
- November 13 – Lila Lee, American actress (و. 1901)
- November 16 – Alan Watts, British philosopher (و. 1915)
- November 20 – Allan Sherman, American comedy writer, television producer, and song parodist (و. 1924)
- November 23
- November 25
- November 27 – Frank Christian, American musician (و. 1887)
- November 28 – John Rostill, English bassist, musician and composer (The Shadows) (و. 1942)
- November 29 – Philip D. Gallery, American admiral (و. 1907)
- November 30 – Salvatore Calabrese, Italian physician (و. 1903)
- 1 ديسمبر - ديفيد بن غوريون، رئيس وزراء إسرائيل الأول. (و. 1886)
- December 2
- December 3
- December 4
- December 5 – Sir Robert Watson-Watt, Scottish engineer, radar pioneer (و. 1892)
- December 12 – Atilio García, Argentine-born Uruguayan football player (و. 1914)
- December 13 – Giuseppe Beltrami, Italian Roman Catholic cardinal (و. 1889)
- December 16
- December 18 – Muzaffar Ahmed, Bengali politician (و. 1889)
- 20 ديسمبر
- December 23
- December 24
- 25 ديسمبر
- 26 ديسمبر
- December 30 – Marcel-Bruno Gensoul, French admiral (و. 1880)
- آرثر جيمس
- أبو اليقظان
- أبو يوسف النجار
- أرتوري فيرتانن
- ألبرت ماندلر
- أليكساندر بونوماريف
- أوتو رويتر
- إريش فون مانشتاين
- إسحاق بن شوهام
- إنجيبورغ باخمان
- الليثي ناصف
- المحفوظ (عالم دين)
- ايفان كونيف
- بابلو بيكاسو
- بافو نورمي
- بروس لي
- بيرل بوك
- تانزان إيشيباشي
- ج. ر. ر. توكين
- جاك ليبشيتز
- جانيت بيرينغ رانكن
- جورج ألكسندر درو
- جوزيف باناس
- حسن الهضيبي
- حسن مأمون
- حسين أبو الخير
- حمود الجابر الصباح
- خوسيه فيلالونغا
- ديكنسون ريتشاردس
- رينجر فريستش
- سلفادور أليندي
- سلوى حجازي
- سيد زكريا خليل
- شفيق مترى سدراك
- صبري القباني
- عارف العارف
- عاطف السادات
- عبد الرحمن البزاز
- عبد الرحمن الفارس الوقيان
- عبد الزهراء الكعبي
- عبد الكريم الرفاعي
- عبد الله بن محمد الطائي
- عدي البيطار
- عزيز أباظة
- عصمت إينونو
- فؤاد شهاب
- كارل تزيغلر
- كريستال ماكميلان
- كمال إبراهيم
- كمال عدوان
- كمال ناصر
- لودفيج فون ميزس
- لورنس هاموند
- ليندون جونسون
- مالك بن نبي
- مجيد لولو البغدادي
- محمود الهمشري
- محمود تيمور
- ميشيل الكرشة
- نصر بن سعيد
- نيكولاى كاموف
- هاشم محمد البغدادي
- هانز ينسن
- والتر أولبرخت
- يعقوب دوري
- يوسف بن عيسى القناعي
- الفيزياء - ليو إساكي، إيڤار گياڤر، بريان ديڤيد جوسفسون
- الكيمياء – إرنست أوتو فيشر، جفري ولكنسون
- الطب - كارل فون فريش وكونراد لورنتس ونيكولاس تينبرگن
- الأدب - پاتريك وايت
- السلام - هنري كيسنجر، لي دوك ثو
- الاقتصاد - واسيلي ليونتيف
- ^ "Northern Ireland votes for union". On This Day. BBC News. 1973-03-09. Retrieved 2012-06-19.
- ^ "The Lofthouse Colliery Disaster". BBC. January 2003. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- ^ https://www.oscars.org/awards/academyawards/legacy/ceremony/45th-winners.html
- ^ "Secretariat" by Raymond G. Woolfe Jr.
- ^ "Isle of Man 'Shame' over Summerland Fire Disaster". BBC News. 2 August 2013. Retrieved 5 August 2017.
- ^ "Birthplace of Hip Hop". History Detectives. PBS. Retrieved 2017-08-11.
- ^ http://www.truecrimelibrary.com/crime_series_show.php?series_number=13&id=1049
- ^ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070735/releaseinfo