الطابغة

Tabgha
Village
Tabgha in 1903
Tabgha in 1903
أصل الكلمة: From the Greek name "Heptapegon", lit. "seven springs".
Tabgha is located in فلسطين الانتداب
Tabgha
Tabgha
الإحداثيات: 32°52′20″N 35°33′00″E / 32.87222°N 35.55000°E / 32.87222; 35.55000الإحداثيات: 32°52′20″N 35°33′00″E / 32.87222°N 35.55000°E / 32.87222; 35.55000
Palestine grid 201/252
Geopolitical entity Mandatory Palestine
Subdistrict Tiberias
المساحة[2]
 • الإجمالية 5 389 (includes Tell el Hunud and Khan el Minya dunams (خطأ في التعبير: رقم غير متوقع ha or خطأ في التعبير: رقم غير متوقع acres)
التعداد(1945)
 • الإجمالي 330[1][2]
Church of the Multiplication
Church courtyard with olive tree.

قرية الطابغة ( وتعني الينابيع السبعة باللغة اليونانية ) تقع على الشاطئ الشمالي لبحيرة طبريا على الحدود إسرائيليةالسورية، وتبلغ مساحة أراضيها 5389.وتحيط بها أراضي قرى السميكة والقديرية وغور أبو شوشة ومياه بحيرة طبريا، أما عدد سكانها فقد ارتفع من 175 نسمة في عام 1922 إلى 310 نسمة في عام 1945 والى 2531 نسمة في عام 1998 حسب إحصائيات سلطات الاحتلال وكلهم فلسطينيون ، ومن معالمها خان منيا الذي يقع جنوب تل حوم عند مصب نهر الأردن في بحيرة طبريا في مكان بلدة جنسار الكنعانية ويحتوي على بقايا خان وقصر الخليفة الأموي عبد الملك بن مروان الشتوي وخربة العريمة التي تنخفض 125 مترا تحت مستوى سطح البحر وتحتوي على آثار بلدة كنار الكنعانية وجدران وأساسات ومجرى منقور في الصخر، وقد دمرها الغزاة الصهاينة وشتتوا أهلها في 1/5/1948 وأقاموا على أنقاضها مستعمرة تيفيريا.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Church of the Multiplication

The earliest building at Tabgha was a small chapel built in the 4th century A.D. (around 350) by the Jewish convert to Christianity, Joseph of Tiberias. According to Epiphanius, Joseph was a contemporary of Emperor Constantine, a Rabbinical scholar, member of the Sanhedrin and a disciple of Hillel II. Following his conversion, Emperor Constantine gave him the rank of count (comes), and gave him permission to build churches in the Galilee, specifically, in Jewish towns which didn't yet have a Christian community, and the Galilee including the Sea of Galilee, was an area with a Jewish majority. This was probably the shrine described by the pilgrim Egeria at the end of the 4th century. The 4th century small shrine was dismounted in 480 and a bigger chapel was built by Martyrius of Jerusalem, Patriarch of Jerusalem from 478 to 486. Martyrius was Egyptian by origin, and this may be the reason why the floor of his chapel was covered with a beautiful Nile mosaic, a style of art popular in the Byzantine time, describing Nilotic landscape and the fest of the Nile.[بحاجة لمصدر]

Mosaic of fish and bread on the church floor.


انظر أيضاً

المراجع

  1. ^ Government of Palestine, Department of Statistics, 1945, p. 12
  2. ^ أ ب Government of Palestine, Department of Statistics. Village Statistics, April, 1945. Quoted in Hadawi, 1970, p. 73

ببليوگرافيا


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

وصلات خارجية