2011 في فلسطين
أحداث عام 2011 في قطاع غزة.
- 3 يناير - قامت القوات الإسرائيلية بشن غارات جوية استهدفت فيها مخيمات للائجين ومصانع للأسلحة في قطاع غزة، وأصيب فيها أشخاص ادعت إسرائيل مسؤوليتهم عن إطلاق صواريخ القسام من القطاع على جنوب إسرائيل.
- 6 يناير - قتلت القوات الإسرائيلية فلسطينيين عند محاولتهم عبور الحدود من قطاع غزة.
- 7 يناير- تشيلي تعترف رسميا بدولة فلسطين.
- 11 يناير - إسرائيل تشن هجمة صاروخية قُتل فيها مجموعة من الفلسطينيين في قطاع غزة.
- 11 يناير - أعلنت السلطة الوطنية نيتها التقدم بطلب للأمم المتحدة للاعتراف بدولة فلسطين.
- 14 يناير - Guyana formally recognizes Palestine as an independent state.[بحاجة لمصدر]
- January 18 - President of Russia Dmitry Medvedev, on his first visit to the West Bank as head of state, confirms "support [for] the inalienable right of the Palestinian people to an independent state with its capital in East Jerusalem."
- January 23 - The Palestine Papers: thousands of confidential documents relating to diplomatic correspondence detailing the inner workings of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, are exposed by the Al-Jazeera news network. Following this, the Palestinian Authority condemns Al-Jazeera for releasing the documents and denies that the Palestinian Authority had agreed to make far-reaching concessions on Jerusalem as the documents purportedly reveal.
- January 24 - Peru recognizes Palestine "as a free and sovereign state".
- February 17 - Israeli troops kill three Palestinian militants near Beit Lahia, in the northern Gaza Strip, who were approaching the border apparently in an attempt to plant a bomb; the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine identified one of the men as a member of the group and said he had been killed "during a mission carried out by our military wing."
- February 19 - The U.S. vetoes a draft of a U.N. Security Council resolution which was critical of Israeli settlements in the West Bank. The resolution was supported by all other council members and co-sponsored by almost 120 nations. This veto resolution is the ninth U.N. resolution on the Israel-Palestine conflict to be vetoed by the U.S. since 2000.
- March 12 – Itamar attack: Two Palestinian teens armed with knives infiltrated the West Bank settlement of Itamar and stabbed to death five Israeli family members, including the parents and three of their children, aged 11, 3 and a month old infant.
- March 15 - The Israeli Navy intercepts the cargo ship "Victoria" which was carrying a long list of advanced weapons that were smuggled from Iran and were allegedly bound for the militant organizations operating in the Gaza Strip.
- March 16 - The Israeli Air Force attacks a training site of the Palestinian militant group Al Qassam brigades in the southern part of Gaza city in response to a rocket launched from the Gaza Strip at the Israeli southern communities in the Sdot Negev Regional Council in the southern district of Israel. Palestinians reported that three people were killed in the attack and three were wounded.
- April 4 - Israeli/Palestinian actor and peace activist Juliano Mer-Khamis, of both Jewish and Christian Arab origin, is gunned down in Jenin by masked militants.
- April 7 – 2011 Israeli school bus anti-tank missile attack: An anti-tank missile fired from the Gaza Strip hits a school bus, moderately wounding the bus driver, and critically injuring a 16 year boy who later died of his wounds. 
- April 15 - Italian reporter, writer and pro-Palestinian activist, Vittorio Arrigoni, is kidnapped and murdered in Gaza by Islamic militants.
- April 27 - Rival Palestinian factions Hamas and Fatah sign a unity deal, calling for the foundation of a single government in the Gaza Strip and Palestinian Authority-controlled areas of the West Bank, presidential and legislative elections in a year, and the release of prisoners.
- July - Freedom Flotilla II
- August 18 – Eight people were killed and dozens are injured in southern Israel after a string of terrorist attacks on a highway targeting two civilian buses and cars as well a military bus responding to the attacks. No organization took responsibility for the attacks. Nevertheless, the Israeli security establishment blamed the The Popular Resistance Committees (PRC) in Gaza for carrying out the attacks and in retaliation, Israel launched an air raid on the town of Rafah in which six Palestinians militants from the Popular Resistance Committee were killed, among them Abu Oud al-Nirab, the commander of the organization's military wing and Khaled Shaath, a senior in the organization.
- September 23 - During the opening of the General Assembly of the United Nations, the President of the Palestinian National Authority Mahmoud Abbas makes a bid for a UN recognition in a unilateral declaration of a Palestinian state which would exist in the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and have the East Jerusalem as its capital.
- 18 أكتوبر - صفقة إطلاق گلعاد شاليط بين حماس وإسرائيل حيث أطلق سراح الجندي الإسرائيلي گلعاد شاليط مقابل 1027 من الأسرى الفلسطينيين لدى إسرائيل.
- ^ (The Jerusalem Post)
- ^ Palestinians injured in Israeli air raid - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- ^ (Reuters)
- ^ http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4009853,00.html
- ^ 
- ^ Israel missile kills Islamic Jihad militant in Gaza | Reuters
- ^ [dead link]
- ^ PressTV - PA expecting global recognition in Sep
- ^ Russia backs Palestinian state - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
- ^ 'Russia won't change stance on Palestinian... JPost - Middle East
- ^ Introducing The Palestine Papers - The Palestine Papers - Al Jazeera English
- ^ Secret papers reveal slow death of Middle East peace process | World news | The Guardian
- ^ 'PA agreed to Israeli annexation of J'lem ... JPost - Middle East
- ^ PA: Al-Jazeera has declared war on Palesti... JPost - Middle East
- ^ Peru latest to recognize Palestinian sta... JPost - International
- ^ Peru recognizes Palestinian state | Reuters
- ^ Israel troops kill Gaza 'fishermen' - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
- ^ http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4029953,00.html
- ^ Democratic Front claims casualties in Gaza s... JPost - Headlines
- ^ U.S. vetoes U.N. draft condemning Israeli settlements | Reuters
- ^ 
- ^ Greenberg, Hanan (17 April 2011). "Itamar massacre solved; 2 arrested". Ynetnews. Retrieved 20 April 2011.
- ^ http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4042721,00.html
- ^ PNN - Palestine News Network - Two Palestinians Killed in Gaza Air Strikes, Two Bodies Found in Tunnels
- ^ In Response to Rocket Fire, IAF Targets Terror Activity Site in the Gaza Strip | Israel Defense Forces
- ^ Actor Juliano Mer-Khamis gunned down in ... JPost - National News
- ^ Boy hurt in Gaza rocket attack on Israeli bus dies of his wounds - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
- ^ Hamas Says It Found Body of Italian Activist, New York Times, 14 April 2011
- ^ http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4061418,00.html
- ^ PNN - Palestine News Network - Hamas-Fatah Officials Sign Unity Deal in Cairo
- ^ BBC News - Israel troops board Gaza protest boat Dignite-al Karama
- ^ http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4110783,00.html
- ^ Palestinians, resisting US-led pressure, submit request for UN membership - The Washington Post
- ^ Palestinians Rally Amid Bid For Statehood Backing From United Nations General Assembly | World News | Sky News
- ^ Israel launches strikes on Gaza after attacks - Middle East - Al Jazeera English