|القرون:||القرن 16 - القرن 17 - القرن 18|
|العقود:||عقد 1620 عقد 1630 عقد 1640 - عقد 1650 - عقد 1660 عقد 1670 عقد 1680|
|السنوات:||1647 1648 1649 - 1650 - 1651 1652 1653|
|1650 حسب الموضوع:|
|العمارة - الفن - الأدب - الموسيقى - العلوم|
|الحكام الاستعماريون - زعماء الدول|
|تصنيفا المواليد والوفيات|
|المواليد - الوفيات|
|تصنيفا التأسيسات والانحلالات|
|التأسيسات - الانحلالات|
|آب أوربه كونديتا||2403|
|التقويم البهائي||−194 – −193|
|سنة العهد الإنگليزي||1 Cha. 2 – 2 Cha. 2
|التقويم الصيني||己丑年 (التراب الثور)
4346 أو 4286
— إلى —
庚寅年 (المعدن النمر)
4347 أو 4287
|- ڤيكرام سامڤات||1706–1707|
|- شاكا سامڤات||1572–1573|
|- كالي يوگا||4751–4752|
|التقويم الياباني||Keian 3
|التقويم اليوليوسي||الگريگوري ناقص 10 يوم|
|تقويم مينگوو||262 قبل جمهورية الصين
|التقويم الشمسي التايلندي||2193|
سنة 1650 (MDCL) كانت سنة بسيطة تبدأ يوم السبت (الرابط يعرض التقويم كاملاً) التقويم الگريگوري، السنة 1650th بعد الميلاد (م)، السنة 650th في الألفية 2، السنة 50th في القرن 17، والسنة 1st في عقد 1650 بين 1583 و 1929 ومع فارق 1650 is 10 يوم عن التقويم اليوليوسي، والذين ظلوا مستخدمين حتى التحول الكامل إلى التقويم الگريگوري في 1929.
- 26-27 فبراير، روسيا: بدء ثورة پسكوڤ. قوات القيصر تستعيد السيطرة على المدينة في 25 أغسطس، واعتقال قادة الثورة وتعذيبهم ثم نفيهم إلى نوڤگورود.
- 10 مارس - الأميرال Robert Blake intervenes in the mouth of the Tagus where took refuge the royal fleet of Prince Rupert ; King John IV of Portugal forbids access to the Tagus to the British Commonwealth fleet . Robert Blake, reinforced by the fleet of Edward Popham, blocks the river mouth 10 . The Portuguese Government replies jailing English traders and confiscating their assets in Portugal.
- 16 مارس - 13 ابريل، روسيا: ثورة في نوڤگورود.
- April 27 – Battle of Carbisdale: A Royalist army invades mainland Scotland from the Orkney Islands, but is defeated by a Covenanter army.
- May – The New Model Army is decimated, at the Siege of Clonmel.
- June 9 – The Harvard Corporation, the more powerful of the two administrative boards of Harvard, is established (the first legal corporation in the Americas).
- June 23 – Claimant King Charles II of England, Scotland and Ireland arrives in Scotland (at Garmouth), the only one of the three kingdoms that has accepted him as ruler.
- August 23 – Colonel George Monck forms Monck's Regiment of Foot, forerunner of the Coldstream Guards.
- September 3 – Third English Civil War – Battle of Dunbar (1650): Parliamentarian forces under Oliver Cromwell defeat a Scottish army, commanded by David Leslie.
- September 27 – The Kolumbo volcano on Santorini experiences a massive eruption (VEI 6).
- September 29 – Henry Robinson opens his Office of Addresses and Encounters in Threadneedle Street, London.
- 24 أكتوبر - المانشو يستولون على كانتون. الامبراطور Ming Yongli fled to Yunnan (1651) and in Burma (1659).
- November 4 – William III of Orange becomes Prince of the House of Orange at the moment of his birth, succeeding his father, who had died a few days earlier. He doesn't become stadtholder, so the United Provinces becomes a true republic.
- 25 ديسمبر – Thomas Cooper, former Usher of Gresham's School, England, is hanged as a Royalist rebel.
- 31 ديسمبر - الصين: وفاة الوصي على العرش دورگون. His brother Ajige tries to seize power, but was arrested on January 26, 1651. The Emperor Qing Shunzhi , 13 years old in March 1651, directly takes charge of power.
تاريخ غير محدد
- The first modern Palio horserace is held in Siena.
- Puritans chop down the original Glastonbury Thorn.
- Captain James Hind makes an abortive attempt to seize power in England.
- Jews are allowed to return to France and England.
- Cafés begin to become popular in Europe.
- Three-wheeled wheelchairs are invented in Nuremberg, by watchmaker Stephan Farffler.
- Ann Greene, who had been hanged for infanticide in Oxford wakes up on an autopsy table; she is pardoned.
- Ethiopia deports Portuguese diplomats and missionaries.
- Einkommende Zeitungen becomes the first German newspaper (cancelled 1918).
- The town of Sharon, Massachusetts is founded.
- Estimation: Istanbul becomes the largest city of the world, taking the lead from Beijing.
- الصين: Corsair Ming Koxinga establishes bases in Xiamen (Amoy) and Jinmen , Fujian 5 ; until 1653, he launched raids against the coastal cities of Fujian and Guangdong.
- تأسيس نظام تشريعي من غرفتين في مريلاند.
- أنگويلا يستعمرها إنگليز سانت كيتس.
- January 1 – George Rooke, Royal Navy admiral (d. 1709)
- January 10 – Countess Sophie Amalie of Nassau-Siegen, Duchess consort of Courland (1682-1688) (d. 1688)
- February 2 – Nell Gwyn, English actress and royal mistress (d. 1687)
- February 5 – Anne-Jules, 2nd duc de Noailles, French general (d. 1708)
- February 26 – Tomás Marín de Poveda, 1st Marquis of Cañada Hermosa, Royal Governor of Chile (d. 1703)
- February 27 – Jan Verkolje, Dutch painter (d. 1693)
- March 6 – John Conyers (MP born 1650), English politician (d. 1725)
- March 24 – Sir Jonathan Trelawny, 3rd Baronet, British bishop (d. 1721)
- March 25
- April 10 – Sebastiano Antonio Tanara, Spanish Catholic cardinal (d. 1724)
- April 15 – Hedwig of the Palatinate-Sulzbach, Archduchess of Austria, Duchess of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1681)
- April 18 – Sir Edward Dering, 3rd Baronet, English politician (d. 1689)
- April 20
- April 27 – Charlotte Amalie of Hesse-Kassel, Queen Consort of Denmark (1670-1699) (d. 1714)
- May 19 – Cornelis HrR Ridder de Graeff, Dutch nobleman and chief landholder of the Zijpe and Haze Polder (d. 1678)
- May 26 – John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, English general (d. 1722)
- June 5 – Ogasawara Nagashige, Japanese daimyo (d. 1732)
- June 14 – Carlo Alessandro Guidi, Italian lyric poet (d. 1712)
- June 25 – Joseph Sherman (Massachusetts Bay Colony), American politician (d. 1731)
- July 1 – Maria Anna Vasa, Polish princess (d. 1651)
- July 6 – Frederick Casimir Kettler, Duke of Courland and Semigallia (d. 1698)
- July 25 – William Burkitt, English biblical expositor, vicar in Dedham (d. 1703)
- July 30 – Edward Lewis (Devizes MP), English politician (d. 1674)
- August 7 – Louis Joseph, Duke of Guise (d. 1671)
- August 16 – Vincenzo Coronelli, Franciscan monk, Italian cartographer, encyclopedist (d. 1718)
- August 17 – Jean Gaston, Duke of Valois (d. 1652)
- August 27 – Carl Philipp, Reichsgraf von Wylich und Lottum, Prussian field marshal (d. 1719)
- August 30 – Ludovico Sabbatini, Italian priest (d. 1724)
- September 7 – Juan Manuel María de la Aurora, 8th duke of Escalona, Spanish aristocrat (d. 1725)
- September 14 – Theophilus Oglethorpe, English soldier, MP (d. 1702)
- September 20 – Adrian Beverland, Dutch philosopher and jurist who settled in England (d. 1716)
- September 23 – Jeremy Collier, English theatre critic, non-juror bishop and theologian (d. 1726)
- October 9 – René Auguste Constantin de Renneville, French writer (d. 1723)
- October 10
- October 19 – Charles Erskine, Earl of Mar (d. 1689)
- October 20 – Robert Shirley, 1st Earl Ferrers, English peer and courtier (d. 1717)
- October 21 – Jean Bart, French admiral (d. 1702)
- October 24 – Steven Blankaart, Dutch entomologist (d. 1704)
- November 4 – King William III of England, Scotland, and Ireland (d. 1702)
- November 7 – John Robinson, English diplomat (d. 1723)
- November 14 – William III of England, Prince of Orange, King of England, Scotland and Ireland (d. 1702)
- November 17 – Joanna Koerten, Dutch painter (d. 1715)
- November 18 – Robert Walpole (1650–1700), English politician (d. 1700)
- November 19 – Henry, Duke of Saxe-Römhild (d. 1710)
- November 23 – Joseph Oriol, Spanish Catholic priest, saint (d. 1702)
- November 28 – Jan Palfijn, Flemish surgeon and obstetrician (d. 1730)
- November 30 – Domenico Martinelli, Italian architect (d. 1718)
- December 3 – August of Saxe-Weissenfels (1650–1674), Prince of Saxe-Weissenfels and provost of Magdeburg (d. 1674)
- December 6 – Johann Friedrich Mayer (theologian), German Lutheran theologian (d. 1712)
- December 10 – Theophilus Hastings, 7th Earl of Huntingdon (d. 1701)
- December 16
- December 17 – Christoph Arnold, German astronomer (d. 1695)
- December 25 – Claude Aveneau, French missionary (d. 1711)
- date unknown
- January 7 – Louis I, Prince of Anhalt-Köthen, German prince (b. 1579)
- January 18 – Matteo Rosselli, Italian painter (b. 1578)
- January 23 – Philip Herbert, 4th Earl of Pembroke (b. 1584)
- February 11
- February 26 – Claude Favre de Vaugelas, Savoyard grammarian and man of letters (b. 1585)
- March 8 – Antonio Tornielli, Italian Catholic prelate (b. 1579)
- March 11 – John Henderson, 5th of Fordell, Scottish noble (b. 1605)
- March 16 – Sophie Elisabeth of Brandenburg, Duchess consort of Saxe-Altenburg (b. 1616)
- March 25
- Elisabeth of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel, Duchess of Saxe-Altenburg (b. 1593)
- John Williams, Welsh clergyman and political advisor to King James I (b. 1582)
- April 3 – Christian Gueintz, German teacher and writer-grammarian (b. 1592)
- April 18 – Simonds d'Ewes, English antiquarian and politician (b. 1602)
- April 21 – Yagyū Jūbei Mitsuyoshi, Japanese samurai (b. 1607)
- April 22 – Stephanius, Danish historian (b. 1599)
- May 7 – Kanō Naonobu, Japanese painter of the Kanō school of painting (b. 1607)
- May 21 – James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose, Scottish royalist (b. 1612)
- May 20 – Francesco Sacrati, Italian composer (b. 1605)
- May 25 – Michel Particelli d'Emery, French politician (b. 1596)
- May 28 – Agnes of Hesse-Kassel, Princess consort of Anhalt-Dessau (b. 1606)
- June 8 – Maximilian von und zu Trauttmansdorff, Austrian diplomat (b. 1584)
- June 18 – Christoph Scheiner, German astronomer (b. 1573 or 1575)
- June 19
- June 26 – Hedwig of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel, Duchess consort of Pomerania (b. 1595)
- June 28 – Jean Rotrou, French poet and tragedian (b. 1609)
- June 30 – Niccolò Cabeo, Italian Jesuit writer, theologian (b. 1586)
- July 2 – Marion Delorme, French courtesan known for her relationships with the important men of her time (b. 1613)
- July 16 – Margaretha van Valckenburch, Dutch shipowner, only female member of the VOC (b. 1565)
- August – John Parkinson, English herbalist and botanist (b. 1567)
- August 16 – Cesare Monti, Italian cardinal, Archbishop of Milan (b. 1593)
- September 7 – Scévole de Sainte-Marthe, French historian (b. 1571)
- September 8 – Elizabeth Stuart, second daughter of King Charles I of England (b. 1635)
- September 13 – Ferdinand of Bavaria (b. 1577)
- September 14 – Josias von Rantzau, Marshal of France (b. 1609)
- September 24 – Charles de Valois, Duke of Angoulême, son of Charles IX of France (b. 1573)
- October 25 – Franciscus Quaresmius, Italian writer and orientalist (b. 1583)
- October 29 – David Calderwood, Scottish historian (b. 1575)
- November 6 – William II, Prince of Orange (b. 1626)
- November 24 – Manuel Cardoso, Portuguese composer (b. 1566)
- December 13 – (bapt.) Phineas Fletcher, English poet (b. 1582)
- December 31 – Dorgon, Manchu prince (b. 1612)
- date unknown – Catalina de Erauso, Spanish-Mexican nun and soldier (b. 1592)