|القرون:||القرن 18 - القرن 19 - القرن 20|
|العقود:||عقد 1790 عقد 1800 عقد 1810 - عقد 1820 - عقد 1830 عقد 1840 عقد 1850|
|السنوات:||1823 1824 1825 - 1826 - 1827 1828 1829|
|1826 في موضوعات:|
|الآثار – العمارة – الفن – الأدب (الشعر) – الموسيقى|
|مصر – سوريا - إيران – الصين - فرنسا – ألمانيا – الدولة العثمانية – إيطاليا - اسبانيا - المغرب– روسيا - اليابان – البرازيل - الهند - المملكة المتحدة – الولايات المتحدة – إندونسيا|
|السكك الحديدية – العلوم – الرياضة|
|الدول ذات السيادة – زعماء الدول – حكام الأقاليم – الزعماء الدينيون|
|تصنيفا المواليد والوفيات|
|المواليد – الوفيات|
|تصنيفا التأسيسات والانحلالات|
|التأسيسات – الانحلالات|
|آب أوربه كونديتا||2579|
|التقويم البهائي||−18 – −17|
|سنة العهد البريطاني||6 Geo. 4 – 7 Geo. 4|
|التقويم الصيني||乙酉年 (الخشب الديك)
4522 أو 4462
— إلى —
丙戌年 (النار الكلب)
4523 أو 4463
|- ڤيكرام سامڤات||1882–1883|
|- شاكا سامڤات||1748–1749|
|- كالي يوگا||4927–4928|
|التقويم الياباني||Bunsei 9
|التقويم اليوليوسي||الگريگوري ناقص 12 يوم|
|تقويم مينگوو||86 قبل جمهورية الصين
|التقويم الشمسي التايلندي||2369|
سنة 1826 (MDCCCXXVI) كانت سنة بسيطة تبدأ يوم الأحد (الرابط يعرض التقويم كاملاً) التقويم الگريگوري، السنة 1826th بعد الميلاد (م)، السنة 826th في الألفية 2، السنة 26th في القرن 19، والسنة 7th في عقد 1820 بين 1583 و 1929 ومع فارق 1826 is 12 يوم عن التقويم اليوليوسي، والذين ظلوا مستخدمين حتى التحول الكامل إلى التقويم الگريگوري في 1929.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- January 15 – The French newspaper Le Figaro begins publication in Paris, initially as a weekly.
- January 30 – The Menai Suspension Bridge, built by engineer Thomas Telford, is opened between the island of Anglesey and the mainland of Wales.
- February 8 – Unitarian Bernardino Rivadavia becomes the first President of Argentina.
- February 11
- February 13 – The American Temperance Society is founded.
- February 24 – The Treaty of Yandabo ends the First Anglo-Burmese War; Britain gains Assam, Manipur, Rakhine and Tanintharyi. 
- March 1 – Chunee the elephant is put to death in London. After arsenic and shooting fail, he is killed with a sword. 
- March 10 – João VI, King of Portugal and the former Emperor of Brazil, dies after a short illness that had started six day earlier, after he had been served dinner while visiting Jerónimos Monastery. An investigative autopsy 174 years later will discover that he had been killed by arsenic poisoning. King João's son, Emperor Pedro I of Brazil, sails back to Portugal and briefly reigns as King Pedro IV, before turning over the Portuguese throne to his daughter, Maria.
- April 1 – Samuel Morey patents an internal combustion engine.
- April 10 – The Third Siege of Missolonghi ends, with the massacre of thousands of Greek defenders by the Ottoman besiegers.
- May 28 – Pedro I of Brazil abdicates as King of Portugal.
- June – Photography: Nicéphore Niépce makes a true photograph.
- June 14–15 – The Auspicious Incident: Mahmud II, sultan of Ottoman Empire, crushes the last mutiny of janissaries in Istanbul.
- 21 يونيو - 28 أغسطس - إبراهيم باشا يقود محاولة الغزو المصري لماني، في حرب المورة.
- June 22 – The Pan-American Congress of Panama tries (unsuccessfully) to unify the republics of the Americas.
- July – Ludwig van Beethoven puts the finishing touches on the String Quartet in C sharp Minor, Opus 131, the jewel in the crown of his late string quartets.
- July 4 – Former U.S. Presidents Thomas Jefferson and John Adams both die, on the 50th anniversary of the signing of the United States Declaration of Independence.
- July 26 – The last auto-da-fé is held in Valencia.
- August – The town of Crawford Notch, New Hampshire suffers a landslide; those killed include the Willey Family, after whom Mount Willey is named.
- August 10 – The first Cowes Regatta is held on the Isle of Wight, in the U.K.
- August 18 – Explorer Alexander Gordon Laing becomes the first European to reach Timbuktu.
- September 21 – Construction of the Rideau Canal begins in Canada.
- October 1 – The Monkland and Kirkintilloch Railway opens in Scotland.
- October 7 – The first train operates over the Granite Railway in Massachusetts.
- November 3 –The Paris Stock Exchange opens at the Palais de la Bourse.  
- December 16 - Benjamin W. Edwards rides into Mexican-controlled Nacogdoches, Texas, and declares himself ruler of the Republic of Fredonia.
- 21 ديسمبر – Fredonian Rebellion: American settlers in تكساس المكسيكية make the first attempt to secede from Mexico, establishing the Republic of Fredonia, which will survive for just over a month.
- 25 ديسمبر
- The Eggnog Riot breaks out at the United States Military Academy في وست پوينت، نيويورك during the early morning hours, but is squelched by Christmas chapel service.
- Major Edmund Lockyer arrives at King George Sound, to take possession of the western part of Australia, establishing a settlement near Albany.
- The first railway tunnel is built en route between Liverpool and Manchester, in England.
- The British East India Company colony of the Straits Settlements is established.
- Aniline is first isolated from the destructive distillation of indigo, by Otto Unverdorben.
- Ludwig van Beethoven composes the Große Fuge.
- Mahmud II's council orders the janissaries to drill in the European manner.
- January 1 – Mikhail Loris-Melikov, Russian statesman, general (d. 1888)
- January 12 – William Chapman Ralston, American banker, financier (d. 1875)
- January 15 – Marie Pasteur, French chemist (d. 1910)
- January 26 – Louis Favre, Swiss engineer (d. 1879)
- January 27
- January 30 – Robert F. R. Lewis, American naval officer (d. 1881)
- February 7 – James Edward Jouett, American admiral (d. 1902)
- February 9 – John A. Logan, American soldier, political leader (d. 1886)
- February 15 – George Johnstone Stoney, Anglo-Irish physicist (d. 1911)
- February 16
- March 4
- March 24 – Matilda Joslyn Gage, pioneering American feminist (d. 1898)
- March 29 – Wilhelm Liebknecht, German journalist, politician (d. 1900)
- April 3 – Cyrus K. Holliday, cofounder of Topeka, Kansas, first president of the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway (d. 1900)
- April 6 – Gustave Moreau, French painter (d. 1898)
- April 26 – George Hull Ward, American general (d. 1863)
- May 3 – King Charles XV of Sweden and Norway (d. 1872)
- May 4 – Frederic Edwin Church, American painter (d. 1900)
- May 7 – Varina Davis, First Lady of the Confederate States of America (d. 1906)
- May 24 – Marie Goegg-Pouchoulin, Swiss national, international women's rights activist, pacifist (d. 1899)
- May 26 – Richard Christopher Carrington, English astronomer (d. 1875)
- May 28 – Benjamin Gratz Brown, American politician (d. 1885)
- June 24 – George Goyder, surveyor-general of South Australia (d. 1898)
- July 4
- July 31 – William S. Clark, American chemist, 3rd President of the كلية مساتشوستس الزراعية (d. 1886)
- August 7 – Samuel McLean, American congressman (d. 1877)
- August 11 – Andrew Jackson Davis, American cobbler (d. 1910)
- August 21 – Karl Gegenbaur, German anatomist, professor (d. 1903)
- September 8 – Sir James Corry, 1st Baronet, British politician (d. 1891)
- 17 سبتمبر - جورج فريدرش برنارد ريمان، عالم الرياضيات الألماني. (ت. 1866)
- September 17 – Bernhard Riemann, German mathematician (d. 1866)
- October 8 – Emily Blackwell, American physician (d. 1910)
- November 13 – Charles Frederick Worth, English couturier (d. 1895)
- 24 نوفمبر - كارلو كولودي، كاتب إيطالي (d. 1890)
- November 27 – Jonathan Young, United States Navy commodore (d. 1885)
- December 3 – George B. McClellan, American general, politician (d. 1885)
- William Daniel (politician), American temperance movement leader (d. 1897)
- Cetshwayo kaMpande, Zulu king (d. 1884)
- January 3 – Louis-Gabriel Suchet, French marshal (b. 1770)
- January 17 – Juan Crisóstomo Arriaga, Spanish composer (b. 1806)
- March 29 – Johann Heinrich Voss, German poet (b. 1751)
- April 25 – Karl Ludwig von Phull, German military leader (b. 1757)
- May 7 – Sophie Hagman, Swedish ballerina, royal mistress (b. 1758)
- May 16 – Empress Elizabeth Alexeievna, consort of Alexander I of Russia (b. 1779)
- May 16 – Joseph Holt, 1798 United Irish rebel general (b. 1756)
- June 3 – Nikolay Karamzin, reformer of the Russian language (b. 1766)
- June 5 – Carl Maria von Weber, German composer (b. 1786)
- June 7 – Joseph von Fraunhofer, German optician (b. 1787)
- 4 يوليو
- 5 يوليو - ستامفورد رافلز، حاكم استعماري بريطاني، ومؤسس of سنغافورة (و. 1781)
- July 8 – Luther Martin, delegate to the American Constitutional Convention (b. 1746)
- July 22 – Giuseppe Piazzi, Italian astronomer (b. 1746)
- August 13 – René Laennec, French physician (b. 1781)
- August 15 – Hanne Tott, Danish circus artist, manager (b. 1771)
- November 23 – Johann Elert Bode, German astronomer (b. 1747)
- December 11 – Queen-Empress Maria Leopoldina, consort of Pedro IV of Portugal & I of Brazil (b. 1797)
- ^ Kaushik Roy and Sourish Saha, Armed Forces and Insurgents in Modern Asia (Routledge, 2016)
- ^ Caroline Grigson, Menagerie: The History of Exotic Animals in England (Oxford University Press, 2016)
- ^ "Icons, a portrait of England 1820-1840". Archived from the original on September 22, 2007. Retrieved 2007-09-12.
- ^ Penguin Pocket On This Day. Penguin Reference Library. 2006. ISBN 0-14-102715-0.
- ^ Awdry, Christopher (1990). Encyclopaedia of British Railway Companies. Wellingborough: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 1-85260-049-7.
- ^ "Granite Railway". Britannica Online Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- ^ "The First Railroad in America". Catskill Archive. Granite City B.P.O.E. - Quincy Lodge No. 943. 1924. Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- ^ Jacques Sirat, Braquenié: French Textiles and Interiors Since 1823 (Antique Collectors Club Limited, 1998) p16
- ^ "The Bourse", in Frank Leslie's New Family Magazine (July 1858) p42