The term minimalism may refer to:
- Minimalism (visual arts)
- Minimalism, in art and design.
- Simple living is a minimal, low-consumption way of living sometimes called minimalism. People who live this way are sometimes called minimalists.
- Judicial minimalism, the United States judicial philosophy.
- Minimalism (syntax), a theory of natural language syntax developed by Noam Chomsky in the 1990s.
- Minimalism (Biblical archaeology), a school of archaeology of the Levant that gives priority to archaeological findings rather than the Biblical record.
- Minimalism (technical communication), a theory of task-oriented and user-centered instruction and documentation.
- Minimalism (computing), a philosophy of programming and configuring computers.