|سفير الولايات المتحدة لدى لبنان|
|تولى المنصب |
11 مارس 2020
|سبقه||إلزابث هولتسهال رتشارد|
|التعليم||جامعة ڤرجينيا (B.A.)|
جامعة جورجتاون (M.S.)
الكلية الحربية الوطنية (M.S.)
دوروثي شيه Dorothy Shea هي دبلوماسية أمريكية عملت سفيرة للولايات المتحدة إلى لبنان منذ 2020.
She is a career member of the Senior Foreign Service, class of Minister-Counselor. She had served as Deputy Principal Officer at the United States Consulate General in Jerusalem, as Director of the Office of Assistance for Asia and the Near East in the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration, and as a Pearson Fellow with the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. She was also the Political/Economic Counselor at the United States Embassy in Tunis, Tunisia, a Political Officer at the United States Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel, a Director for Democracy and Human Rights at the National Security Council, and a Special Assistant to the Special Envoy for War Crimes Issues in the United States Department of State. Prior to her appointment as Ambassador she served as Deputy Chief of Mission of the U.S. Embassy, Cairo, Egypt from 2017–2020.
سفيرة الولايات المتحدة إلى لبنان
On October 11, 2019, President Trump announced his intent to nominate Shea to be the next United States Ambassador to Lebanon. On October 17, 2019, her nomination was sent to the United States Senate. On December 17, 2019, a hearing was held on her nomination before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. On January 15, 2020 her nomination was reported out of committee. On February 11, 2020, her nomination was confirmed by voice vote. She presented her credentials to President Michel Aoun on March 11, 2020.
Shea speaks French and Arabic.
- ^ أ ب ت "President Donald J. Trump Announces Intent to Nominate and Appoint Individuals to Key Administration Posts" White House, October 11, 2019 هذا المقال يضم نصاً من هذا المصدر، الذي هو مشاع.
- ^ "Shea, Dorothy - Lebanese Republic - November 2019". United States Department of State (in الإنجليزية). November 8, 2019. Retrieved May 29, 2020.
- ^ "Eighteen Nominations Sent to the Senate", The White House, October 17, 2019
- ^ "NOMINATION HEARING: Nominations", Senate Foreign Relations Committee, December 17, 2019
- ^ "PN1231 - Nomination of Dorothy Shea for Department of State, 116th Congress (2019-2020)". www.congress.gov. February 11, 2020. Retrieved May 29, 2020.
- ^ Maloy, TK (2020-03-12). "US Ambassador Dorothy Shea presents her credentials to President Aoun". Retrieved 2020-05-29.
إلزابث هولتسهال رتشارد
|سفير الولايات المتحدة إلى لبنان